Identity Solutions Engineer
Bellevue, Washington /
Customer Success /
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
Auth0 continues to grow and so does the volume and complexity of the needs of our prospective customers. Auth0 understands that security and identity management are core concerns of every business.
As a result we are building a dedicated pre-sales engineering team that will be the primary technical resource for all of our sales executives.
We will help engage the prospect where they have the greatest need and then fill that need through education and guidance to the best solution.
- Provide technical expertise to software engineers, software architects and product owners by educating them on Auth0.
- Support the Account Development team in understanding how Auth0 can be applied to customer requirements.
- Maintain a broad and deep technical understanding of the Auth0 product line and the underlying technologies and protocols.
- Stay up to date on industry trends through self study, research, online courses.
Skills and Abilities
- A love for our primary customer profile: the software developer and architect.
- A passion to serve the customer - previous experience in a customer facing role is valued.
- An ability to quickly communicate complex ideas around a technical topic to audiences of varying skill levels in a friendly and accessible manner.
- Experience with at least one standard network security protocol (eg. OAuth, OAuth2, SAML, LDAP).
- Solid experience with HTTP, with both HTML apps as well as REST services. This includes the ability to use the dev tools in a browser to explain HTTP traffic and an HTTP client (like curl or Postman) to interact with an HTTP service.
- Experience with at least two backend stacks (eg. Node.js(Express), Java) experience with a popular frontend stack (eg. React, Angular).
- Experience building a full stack application (frontend SPA or mobile app, backend REST API, database).
- Experience setting up the infrastructure required to host a full stack application (Heroku, Azure, AWS)Strong communication skills.
- Required to work out of the Auth0 office in Bellevue, WA.
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.