Self Service Specialist
Bellevue, Washington /
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
Auth0 is looking for a Self Service Specialist to join our growing team. You will work directly with our customers and cross-functionally within Auth0 to grow and improve Auth0’s Self Service segment. The segment includes thousands of trial, free and paying customers ranging from developers to startups, to medium sized companies.
The preferred location for this role is in our Bellevue, WA headquarters.
What You Will Do:
- Run Monthly Over Quota Process Communicate directly with Self Service customers
- Partner with Marketing for nurture campaigns, webinars, social media, blog posts, etc.
- Carry out customer surveys and manage Self Service Google Analytics
- Help implement and manage Customer Success solution for Self Service
- Help Self Service automate and scale processes; find areas of opportunity for process improvements
What You Bring:
- 2+ years of experience working in a customer facing role, ideally at some point in/with SaaS companies.
- Experience working with customers to enhance their experience
- Experience working with marketing and sales teams
- Proficiency in excel/Gsheets
- Familiarity with Salesforce, customer success software & G Suite
- Understanding of the software development ecosystem
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross-functionally with teams in a fast-moving, dynamic and sometimes ambiguous business environment
- Able to deliver quickly, creatively, and foster open communication
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Must be flexible and adaptable to changing demands based upon the needs of the business
- Ability to work independently, establish priorities and demonstrate good judgment skills
- Proactively seeks feedback and input; actively listens to others
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.