Sr. Program Manager, Talent Management
Remote - United States /
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
As part of the People team, the goal of the Sr. Program Manager, Talent Management is to plan and drive all aspects of Talent Management at Auth0. Aligned to the People Vision, with strategic direction from the Employee Experience leader, and in partnership with HRBPs, understand the needs, challenges and opportunities of a growing organization with an evolving culture.
- Plan and manage all Talent Management programs, both those on an annual cycle and ad hoc.
- Using change management principles, drive adoption of both simple and complex programs.
- Create and foster a rich feedback loop between employees, managers, HRBPs, etc. to drive necessary iterations over time.
- Spend time with the Head of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) understanding and systemically eliminating the impact of bias in our Talent Management processes.
- Act as a thought partner (with leadership team) and driver in workforce planning models and processes.
- Track and analyze relevant metrics, highlight trends and provide recommendations.
Skills and Abilities:
- Solid understanding of talent management programs including career planning, performance reviews, talent mapping and planning (promotional readiness, succession planning, etc).
- Proven success building and driving programs leveraging a “co-creation” mindset.
- Experience partnering and delivering with Senior Leaders and HRBPs to develop processes, toolkits, etc.
- Keen interest in and/or experience with HR tools/platforms.
- Bachelors Degree in HR, Business or a related field.
- 5-9 years of HR project/program management and/or HR Business Partner/HR Manager roles.
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.