Senior Software Engineer
Remote - Poland /
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
Auth0 gives companies simple, powerful and developer friendly building blocks so they can free up resources to focus on innovation. We strive to be the identity platform of choice for developers and Enterprises. We take our culture very seriously and are looking for people who are drawn to both our mission and our culture.
The Auth0 platform secures more than 100 million logins each day for customers all around the world - and we're growing fast! We are looking for software engineers with the motivation and experience to bring it all to the next level.
- Shape the direction of the system architecture and ensure our services are appropriately scalable.
- Influence the team culture and iterate upon the ways we work together.
- Collaborate across teams to solve technical and non-technical challenges.
- Iterate on new and existing features by contributing across the whole technical stack.
- Debug and resolve production issues and implement fixes for them.
- Be a part of the team's on-call rotations.
- Evaluate new technologies and techniques to improve overall practices.
- Mentor other engineers and help them grow on a technical path.
You'd be a good fit if you:
- Have 7+ years of software development experience.
- Are customer-focused.
- Have experience building software and services, with distributed systems complexities and their challenges.
- Are passionate about working on systems that are highly-reliable, maintainable and scalable.
- Have a thorough understanding of security principles and concerns.
- Tend to deliver work incrementally to get feedback and iterate over solutions.
- Communicate well, accept feedback assuming positive intent, and are OK not always doing the most glamorous tasks.
- Excel when working autonomously, and know when to seek help from your team members.
Also useful if you have:
- Knowledge of security engineering and application security.
- Experience working in distributed teams and work environments.
- Knowledge in the identity and access management space.
- Experience with building SaaS products for enterprise.
- Experience with Cloud environments from several vendors.
- Experience with Kubernetes and containerized architectures.
- #PL; #LI-Remote;
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.