Auth0 provides an enterprise-grade platform that secures billions of log-ins every year. The company makes it easy to implement even the most complex identity solutions for their web, mobile, IoT and internal applications, as well as sophisticated identity management for employees, customers and partners. Auth0 has raised over $54 million from Meritech Capital, NTT DoCoMo, Trinity Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, K9 Ventures, Silicon Valley Bank, Founders Co-Op, Portland Seed Fund and NXTP Labs.
Thousands of enterprises and millions of users worldwide depend on Auth0 for authentication and authorization of their most mission-critical apps, APIs and IoT devices. Auth0’s top priorities are availability and security.
The Accounting Manager is responsible for the US entity month-end closing and reporting which will include all general ledger journal entries, bank reconciliation and balance sheet account reconciliation. You have a working knowledge of US Federal and State rules and regulations and the ability to oversee accounts payable and accounts receivable. You are detail oriented, outstanding customer service and work collaboratively.
- US entity month-end closing and reporting including all general ledger journal entries, bank reconciliation, and balance sheet account reconciliation, etc.
- Consolidation of worldwide entities
- Oversee accounts payable and accounts receivable (billing, collection) in US entity
- Day to day accounting operations
- Weekly payment run, semi-monthly payroll posting
- Various states sales tax return calculation and filling
- Bank audit and financial audit coordination
- Expense report chasing, review and exporting
- Self service plan update as requested by sales team
- MMR update and review
- Other duties as assigned
- 3 - 5 years progressive accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Management experience is preferred
- Intacct system experience is preferred
- Public accounting experience is preferred
Auth0 values diversity and inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.