Software Engineer, IAM Login
Remote - Argentina /
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
We're growing fast here at Auth0 and are looking for experienced full stack developers for our Identity & Access Management (IAM) Login team. IAM delivers a simple, extensible identity platform that is easy for our customers to integrate into their applications and effortless to operate. The mission of the team is to provide a simple, secure, standards-compliant and delightful login experience for both end users and developers.
- Collaborate with other engineers and teams to implement new features, improvements and fixes that need to handle our current and future scale.
- Instrument, monitor and operate the code you write and services you build. This includes on-call rotations.
- Help with design and code review, and ensure good engineering practices are being applied.
You might be a good fit for this role if you:
- Have experience building highly-reliable, mission-critical software at scale.
- Take an iterative approach to development, dividing long-term goals into incremental milestones.
- Have experience working in a global remote-first organization.
- Are a good communicator and enjoy interacting with people.
- Place a high value on security.
- Bring the right attitude to the team: ownership, accountability, and attention to detail.
- Have familiarity with the tools we currently use, such as Node.js, TypeScript, MongoDB, DynamoDB, PostgreSQL.
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.