IT Support Engineer
London, United Kingdom /
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
Auth0 is looking for a Support Engineer to join the IT Team and empower all Auth0 employees to do their best work. You will focus on removing technical barriers to productivity and finding creative solutions to new challenges.
The IT Team at Auth0 is a flexible and agile team, responsible for a wide variety of services and processes. The need for IT is constantly growing - that’s where you come in! You will provide top-notch support and troubleshooting while also designing and implementing solutions to meet existing needs, as well as anticipating future requirements and addressing them proactively.
Task automation and tool creation are a big part of Auth0's culture, and should also be a part of our IT solutions. Some coding experience is strongly preferred. This is not a typical helpdesk position; we are looking for an innovative and self-motivated individual who can work closely with teams across the company to get things done.
This is an exciting time to join Auth0 as we are growing quickly and there are plenty of opportunities to learn and implement new technologies. We will invest in your development and support your growth with the company. Auth0 has a distributed, international workforce with an inclusive culture that we are proud of.
In this role you will:
- Provide excellent customer service and a timely response and resolution to IT requests
- Fulfill employee access requests and implement account management best practices
- Troubleshooting all kinds of applications, systems, and services
- Develop creative solutions to unexpected problems, working with different teams throughout the company
- Manage our fleet of Mac workstations and personal mobile devices remotely
- Maintain network equipment and solving network-related issues
- Administer a wide variety of external cloud services
Our ideal candidate will have:
- You have experience in a technical/customer support role
- You have a passion for providing an amazing support experience and a quick solution
- You are a problem-solver and are not intimidated by uncertainty - you will be thinking on your feet and researching problems on the fly
- You have a thorough understanding of macOS and are familiar with common troubleshooting and maintenance techniques
- You are highly organized and self-motivated
- You have excellent English speaking and writing skills
Bonus points for:
- Experience working with a remote workforce and in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience with Google G Suite, Jamf Pro (previously known as Casper), Amazon Web Services, Atlassian Jira and Confluence, and other applicable cloud services
- Understanding of secure networking best practices
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.