Business Operations Analyst
Buenos Aires /
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
Auth0 is a pre-IPO unicorn. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our teams and will help take us to the next level. One team, one score. We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you’re passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust and respect, and thrive when you’re collaborating, experimenting and learning – this may be your ideal work environment. We are looking for team members that want to help us build upon what we have accomplished so far and make it better every day. N+1 > N. Auth0 is looking for a Business Operations Analyst to join our Marketing Team for a 6 month contract position. This role will help our Marketing Team achieve operational excellence by supporting and improving the efficiency of project creation and delivery. This person will work with cross functional teams to understand project requirements, and develop and deliver roadmaps. This is a collaborative role with an emphasis on system and process optimization. This role will be based in our Buenos Aires office.
What you will do
- Manage project execution and delivery within a defined scope and timeline
- Define and monitor the scope, resourcing, risks, and dependencies of cross-functional marketing projects, integrated campaigns, and associated deliverables
- Lead project planning, standups, and retrospective meetings with project resources
- Collaborate with project stakeholders to remove impediments, mitigate risks, and resolve conflicts
- Provide personal perspective and persuasive input to help drive prioritizationWork with marketing team leads to ensure adequate resourcing is provided to each project and communicate potential resourcing issues to relevant stakeholders
- Maintain stakeholder awareness and expectations by developing and regularly reporting on project KPIs
- Develop and maintain external vendor relationships
- Assist the marketing organization in achieving its maximum output through well defined and adopted processes Improve project operations and team performance by continued process experimentation
- Collaborate with team leads to collect process feedback as it relates to team performance
What you will bring
- 2+ years of relevant project management, operations and/or marketing program experience, preferably within a SaaS or marketing environment
- Familiarity with shepherding cross-functional marketing campaigns/projects, with 1 - 9 month lifespans and deliverables
- Experience with agile and waterfall methodologies
- Ability to build trust among distributed, cross-functional teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Experience with Atlassian or similar project management tools
- Strong desire to experiment and iterateSelf-motivated, quick learner, fast researcher
- Experience and comfortable with a remote working environment
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.