Manager, Solutions Engineering - US East
Remote - United States /
Customer Success /
Auth0 is growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
Auth0 is seeking a Manager, Solutions Engineering (Americas Enterprise East), leading our Solutions Engineering pre-sales teams aligned to our Enterprise East, LATAM, and Public Sector sales regions. The Solutions Engineering Manager is a person with a solid technical security background, passionate and knowledgeable about security, and prior experience leading pre-sales teams. This position will report to our VP of Solutions Engineering.
This role can be based remotely from anywhere in the Eastern US.
What you will do:
- Lead, mentor, and coach the team of ~10 highly technical Solutions Engineers
- Recruit, hire, onboard and certify new team members; ensure the team remains up-to-date on industry and product trends
- Oversee all pre-sales activities in your assigned region, providing technical coaching/mentoring to the Solutions Engineering team
- Develop technical sales strategies that increase win conversion and ensure smooth handoff/s to post-sales teams
- Oversee the product feedback loops between the Product organization and the Field organization specific to key deals in your region
- As required, serve as the field leader for customer escalations in your regions
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends through self-study, research, and online courses as needed
- 5+ years of experience leading, coaching, and growing first-line Solutions Engineers selling security solutions
- 8+ years of experience in SaaS, preferably selling to either a Developer or DevOps audience
- You have demonstrated experience in you and your team consistently attaining your sales targets and goals
- You’re driven to improve your team’s performance every day, and you have examples of innovations you have introduced that improved team outcomes and performance
- You have worked in high-growth environments and have built high-performing first-line technical pre-sales teams quickly.
- You are passionate about making customers successful and having your team help set the cornerstone for the life-long customer experience they will have with Auth0
- You care deeply about culture and values and can be a steward for transparency, collaboration, inclusiveness, accountability, and experimentation
- Work closely with your Sales Management peers to drive successful GTM campaigns, initiatives, and opportunities in your assigned regions
- Work closely with your peer organizations to ensure cross-team collaboration is effective
- You have outstanding communication and presentation skills, including the ability to interface with business, executive, and technical teams effectively
- Experience with SaaS and Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure)
- Experience with modern application development methods (e.g., micro-services, continuous deployment/continuous delivery, agile)
- Experience with at least one backend stack (e.g., Node, .NET, Java)
- Experience with at least one popular frontend stack (e.g., Angular, React)
- Ability to travel up to 50% in your region
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.