Sales Support Representative
Buenos Aires /
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
The Sales Support Representative is involved in all stages of the sales process - reducing friction in the selling process from lead-to-order. This role is a champion for sales, providing a high level of support to both internal and external sales teams around the globe. It’s a fast-paced role and ideal for someone who is self motivated, customer service oriented, highly organized, is not intimidated by math, and loves details.
- Executing daily support activities paying close attention to support requests related to tools, data quality, and process challenges faced by sales professionals.
- Processing sales orders, validating sales order accuracy, and correcting sales order setup and financial calculation errors within Salesforce.com.
- Proactively managing and responding to sales team ticket based requests for tool and process support, ensuring department service goals are met.
- Acting as liaison between various departments such as Field Sales, Inside Sales, Channel Sales, Revenue Operations, Customer Success, Legal, Finance, and Sales Enablement.
- Monitoring and maintaining team information and processes on assigned data quality and performance metrics; taking corrective action as needed to maintain data integrity and process continuity.
- Providing communication and education on current processes and best practices to sales and other stakeholders, including the maintenance of policy and procedure documentation.
- Researching inquiries and assisting internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinating expedited support requests and escalations.
- Identifying and recommending process improvements to increase efficiency.
- Supporting high pressure month-end sales support activities to meet sales goals.
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
- BA/BS degree (completed or in-progress) or equivalent years of experience.
- 1+ years of Sales Support experience preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM or ERP system is highly preferred but not required (e.g., can navigate the system, upload data, and create reports).
- Knowledge of sales processes and order administration is necessary.
- Previous work in a high-tech SaaS environment is highly desirable
- Proficient and comfortable with basic math and analytical problem solving
- Proficient in Google Suite, including Gmail, Google Sheets, Google Docs ; and Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to work non-standard hours when sales months end on weekends or holidays.
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.