Senior Solution Architect
Remote - North America /
Customer Success /
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
As an Auth0 Senior Solution Architect, you will be responsible for scaling and supporting the entire Technical Field Team (customer facing engineers). This includes developing and delivering training, researching and reviewing integration solutions for customers, working with the product engineering team to review and contribute to new features- bringing a customer-focused representation to the discussion, helping customers and prospects with the most complex technical questions and designs, and developing and reviewing best-practices for technical solutions. Your technical expertise will enable you to share best-practices and technical guidance to customers and colleagues based upon your deep understanding of their solution and project objectives.
This role can be based out of any of our corporate offices or from a home office.
- Contribute to the development of the roadmap and help define strategy for large initiatives within the Technical Field Enablement Team
- Support our entire Customer Success organization in resolving complex technical solutions or issues with their customers
- Help influence, develop and/or deliver Technical Training to the Customer Success Technical Field Engineers
- Work with the Product Engineering organization to help design new features from a customer's perspective
- Lead team initiatives
- Mentor Solution Architects, Sales Engineers, Technical Account Managers, and Developer Support Engineers at standard and junior levels
Skills and Abilities
- 5-10 years of relevant experience
- Ability to handle multiple conflicting priorities
- Strong leadership skills
- SaaS product knowledge is a must!
- Strong Knowledge of the Auth0 product and how to integrate with it
- Working knowledge of identity, authentication and authorization protocols and application security.
- Experience with web security best practices and standards.
- In-depth knowledge of the software development process and of software design methodologies, with recent development experience in NodeJS, .NET or similar.
- The passion and drive to learn Auth0, identity and surrounding developer technologies quickly, combined with a strong developer experience to make that a reality.
- Experience with large scale technology implementation with complex solutions environments.
- Experience in designing and developing APIs and RESTFul services.
- Experience with cloud implementation patterns and platforms such as AWS, Azure and Heroku.
- Experience with SaaS platforms and services, their adoption, integration and ongoing use.
- Experience in Technical Writing
- Ability to prioritize and work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders at all levels in order to achieve successful outcomes for the customer and Auth0.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to set expectations and communicate goals and objectives with customers at various levels, from a developer to a CIO.
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.