Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
Auth0 started in 2013 with a tagline "Identity made simple for developers". Simplicity is one of our core principles. Achieving simplicity in a complex domain like Identity is actually a hard problem. It spawns multiple personas: developers, product managers, architects, security engineers, IT admins and last but not least, the end-user trying to access an application. And we are also at the center of multiple workflows: configuration, user management, operations, troubleshooting, authentication, authorization, enterprise SSO setup, among others.
You will join a distributed and diverse Product Design team. You will be part of a team that includes Product, Design, and Engineering counterparts and will have direct impact throughout the product development lifecycle. We are looking for a Product Designer to join our Growth and Enablement team which focuses towards supercharging the next phase of Auth0’s growth while at the same time enabling multiple internal groups within our organisation to effectively deal with their growing needs. You will join a team with a wide breadth of focus, from pricing & packaging, to support experiences for our customers and internal tools for our customer success and field teams.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Working cross-functionally with Product Managers and Engineers, owning the design process on the team from beginning to end.
- Running collaborative sessions to facilitate design discussions, problem framing, and alignment of strategic direction.
- Discovering insights through continuous customer, user, and stakeholder engagement.
- Exploring multiple directions for the problems you are solving, prototyping interactions and experiences.
- Transforming challenging workflows into simple, usable and elegant experiences for developers.
- Thinking how to strategically roll out your designs in small steps to validate your assumptions.
- Sharing work early and often and seeking constructive feedback from peers, product teams, and other stakeholders.
- Iterating on work based on the feedback you get from the team, and always participating in giving feedback to improve the work of the team as a whole.
- Working closely with Engineering to ensure a high-quality implementation and user experience.
- Participating in design reviews with the Product Design team.
- Working together with designers on other product teams to keep work consistent, as well as working towards raising the quality and improving our team processes and principles.
You might be a good fit for this role if you:
- Have experience designing digital products, ideally with experience working with enterprises (B2B).
- Have experience building billing and/or support experiences.
- Have worked on a product throughout the entire product development process: from research and problem-solving to detailed UI and interaction design. Helped to improve key metrics in your previous employers’ business.
- Communicate early ideas through flows and low fi sketches to facilitate discussions and get early feedback.
- Know how to make use of qualitative and quantitative data to back up your design decisions.
- Have a great ability to design polished, high-fidelity mockups and prototypes of your solutions using tools such as Figma, Sketch, InVision.
- Can work within an existing design system and know when to break out and create new, extensible patterns.
- Know how to break big problems into smaller experiments to validate assumptions faster.
- Have great written and verbal communication skills to help people across the company to understand the rationale behind your proposals.
- You are comfortable working in a remote environment.
- Bonus: you've worked in products for developers.
- #US; #CA; #AR
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.