Developer Support Engineer - EMEA
Remote - United Kingdom /
Customer Success /
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
We are seeking individuals with technical support experience to provide complex support services of the Auth0 SaaS solution. Reporting to the Regional Support Manager, this individual will work closely with our customers to provide break-fix support, operational maintenance, and support services. This position is an integral part of Auth0's long-term relationship with its global customers. The efforts put forth by this individual will directly impact the long-term success of the relationship. To succeed in this team, this individual must have the passion and energy to work in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment.
- Support and maintain customers who have implemented the Auth0 SaaS solution, resolving technical and non-technical customer issues in a timely fashion operational management of support tickets.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with clients and achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Work as part of our extended support team in a startup atmosphere, doing what it takes to exceed customer expectations.
- Use your business and technical analysis skills and knowledge of the Development lifecycle to solve complex issues and promote best practices.
- Collaborate with other departments in the company to achieve customer satisfaction.
Technical Domain Focus:
- Knowledge of software development fundamentals and common architectures.
- Knowledge of HTTP, encryption, basic security concepts.
- Understanding of authentication and authorization concepts.
- Knowledge of one or more auth protocols/specifications: OAuth2, OIDC, SAML, WS-FED, LDAP, Azure AD, etc.
Skills and Abilities:
- Two years of technical support or software development.
- Or 2-5 years of substantial experience in a business or technical analyst role for medium to large business software implementation projects.
- A self-starter - able to come up to speed on complex, difficult concepts with minimal assistance.
- Ability to quickly context-switch between multiple complex work streams.
- Instinctive ability to subdivide problems into basic components to efficiently pinpoint the root cause of issues.
- Customer-obsessed attitude — a customer advocate, always going the extra mile
- Team player with reliable communication and presentation skills.
- Proactivity — identify opportunities and take preemptive action against potential problems.
- Continuous growth — permanently look for improvement areas, make plans on how to improve them, and execute those plans.
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.