Senior Product Manager - Security
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager with industry experience in Security Operations, Threat Intelligence, and Identity Access Management (IAM). Auth0’s expansion into new markets requires a fresh perspective on how we continue to provide a frictionless consumer experience, while maximizing security of the end user.
Security is at the core of everything we do here at Auth0. We want to leverage that core expertise and generate new products that improve both the end user and customer’s security posture. This role will be responsible for partnering with the Security Team, Customer Success, Engineering, Training, Sales, and Marketing; while also coordinating with adjacent Product Teams to advance our security capabilities, both internally and externally. The role will have product ownership over the threat intelligence and attack protection areas of the Auth0 security portfolio; where the mission is to provide new detections of malicious activity and incorporate that into the login and sign-up flows to prevent abuse, fraud, and ATO events.
Experience building market-leading security products is required. Success in this role will require both an ability to understand customer requirements, define our overall short- and long-term strategy, strategically prioritize product team and cross-product team initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define products that customers love.
- Work with Engineering, the wider product team and other internal groups to define and document user stories and use cases to guide product development.
- Define and execute on the roadmap and prioritize features.
- Collaborate with product marketing and developer relations to support creation of messaging and content and enable the Auth0 sales team.
- Develop, research, and educate business partners on requirements.
- Understand core business problems and requirements from customers, prospects, sales and support to inform product decisions in owned area.
- Engage, motivate and coach the team.
- Ensure your Engineering teams are well informed in the ‘why’ and foster a culture of openness and transparency.
- Drive internal knowledge sharing content like blogs and lunch-n-learns.
- Pragmatic leadership, driving innovation by analyzing data and triage of tasks.
- Work with cross-functional teams to drive features from inception to launch.
- Own the lifecycle of the products within scope of the role.
- Partner with the data team to identify new security insights that drive improved security for consumers.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience across the product management lifecycle.
- Strong understanding of Agile concepts including Scrum.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation and leadership skills.
- 10+ years of industry experience.
- 5+ years of product management or related experience.
- Track record delivering complex security products.
- Experience with security and compliance, and enabling security solutions.
- Experience creating and managing multi-tenant SaaS software products at a market-leading company.
- Advanced degree in technical or business field.
- Security certifications an asset.
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.