Account Development Representative
Bellevue, Washington /
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
This role requires a high attention to detail, interest in managing full daily workload with particular focus on exceeding goals and setting the bar for others and working as part of a team.
The tools used by the team include Salesforce.com, LinkedIn, Yesware, Google Docs and other productivity tools.
The ideal candidate has 3+ years of ADR, BDR, SDR experience with notable attainment levels, capacity to quickly develop an understanding of highly technical content, and interest in a high growth company defining a new technology track in the SaaS identity and access management space. Bachelors degree is required.
ADRs are measured by their ability to create new meetings and opportunities for the Account Executives against their goal and paid on a variable compensation plan based on attainment.
- Incoming flow of Marketing leads generated through trial signups, website forms, webinar and conference attendees, incoming email, and phone calls to qualify and develop interactions into scheduled meetings and opportunities for the Account Executive team.
- Outbound demand generation through phone, email and social media outreach following Enterprise Demand Generation campaign plan to schedule meetings and create opportunities for the Enterprise Account Executive team.
- Analyzing lead activity, researching targeted accounts and contacts for potential fit, developing messaging frameworks, refining ADR processes, updating CRM system with discussion details, and assisting with training new team members.
- Fearlessness - willingness to jump to outbound calls without "all" the information.
- Resiliency - capable of dealing with rejection, fighting through to success.
- Problem Solver - tech questions, business problems, no time to talk/meet.
- Manage Heavy Workload - organizational skills, prioritizationCuriosity - active listening, learning about customers, product, refining process.
- Results Oriented - competitive interest in setting and blowing out goals.
- Coachability - capable of listening to constructive feedback and adjusting.
- Active Listening - attentive to details provided, understanding both words and context, more interested in learning than speaking.
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.