Strategic Alliances Executive - GSI
Remote - United Kingdom /
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
As a Strategic Alliances Executive for Global Systems Integrators, you will own the partner development opportunities for Auth0 with the Global SIs and develop multi-faceted relationships with a variety of GSIs and GSI practices involving Sales, Technical Services, Product and more.
You will be a strategic thinker with a focus on driving new revenue and market awareness with and through the Global Systems Integrators. You will be responsible for the overall success of the GSI partnerships including field enablement driving sales revenue. You will manage and grow our Partner revenue objectives for the Global Systems Integrators and build lasting long term deep relationships that drive value for Auth0, the SIs and our mutual customers.
- Develop relationships with the Global Systems Integrators including the Identity and Security, Digital Transformation, IOT, SFDC, and other practices and functions that align with Auth0’s market strategy and products
- Develop, forecast, and manage to closure a pipeline of sales opportunities to drive Auth0 revenue
- Facilitate enablement on Auth0 Products and Positioning for the GSI field technical and sales teams
- Evangelise Auth0’s GSI alliance strategy across internal Auth0 functions such as Product, Marketing, and Sales to ensure collaboration and resourcing necessary to drive the GSI relationships
- Manage regular business reviews between Auth0 and Partners
- Facilitate successful collaboration with internal sales reps on Partner opportunities and delivering a shared pipeline
- Maintain and report and accurate partner activity and forecast in SFDC.
Key Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 10+ years working in Strategic Alliances developing GSIs as significant revenue generating partnerships
- Proven ability to drive substantial sales opportunity generation through GSIs and manage the pipeline through to revenue
- Demonstrable ability to understand, develop and navigate complex sales cycles involving a variety of stakeholders
- Strong understanding of Enterprise Sales Cycles and leveraging local sales teams to close transactions
- Track record of developing and managing multiple complex partner relationships at once
- Experience working in a high-growth environment and acting as the Partner advocate internally are highly desirable
- Background in SaaS Platforms and the Identity space are a significant plus
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.