Customer Success Manager - Americas
Auth0 provides an enterprise-grade platform that secures billions of log-ins every year. The company makes it easy to implement even the most complex identity solutions for their web, mobile, IoT and internal applications, as well as sophisticated identity management for employees, customers and partners. Auth0 has raised over $54 million from Meritech Capital, NTT DoCoMo, Trinity Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, K9 Ventures, Silicon Valley Bank, Founders Co-Op, Portland Seed Fund and NXTP Labs.
Thousands of enterprises and millions of users worldwide depend on Auth0 for authentication and authorization of their most mission-critical apps, APIs and IoT devices. Auth0’s top priorities are availability and security.
As a Customer Success Manager, you'll be responsible for driving engagement, adoption and retention primarily in strategic enterprise accounts (1:few) and mid market accounts (1:many). You're the primary advocate for each customer, tasked with guiding them to success through engaging resources across Auth0 to accelerate the adoption and expansion of Auth0. This will be achieved through an approach of both depth and breadth activities. Some days you'll be deep in project talks with developers, other days you'll be proving ROI with CIOs. The outcomes you'll achieve include product adoption, renewal/expansion and advocacy.
- Own the ultimate success of Auth0's customers, including customer onboarding, project success, adoption, and renewal. You ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investments by fully leveraging their subscription and services.
- Manage the onboarding of new customers: Orchestrate onboarding program through both directly leading certain activities, such as initial orientation and discovering business objectives, and working cross-functionally with our support and services teams to proactively manage each customer's successful deployment.
- Prepare and deliver content to educate customers in the business value of Auth0 and leverage other programs to continue adding both technical and business value to customers.
- Monitor customer health trends and execute activities based on risks and opportunities. This could include running a strategic session to uncover new use cases, or partnering with a Solution Architect to deliver a deep technical workshop.
- Build a regular cadence with enterprise customers to review progress of implementation, achievement of goals, provide valuable input and advice and act as the customer advocate - relaying feedback and escalating issues within internal teams at Auth0.
- Assuming responsibility for overall customer subscription health, working in collaboration with the sales team on opportunities for subscription growth.
- Drive the renewal process in collaboration with the sales team.
- Driving NPS scores, time to deployment, customer referencability and advocacy.
- Meet portfolio revenue retention quota through customers renewing subscription and expanding usage.
Outcomes you'll achieve include:
- Previous experience in SaaS customer success management, account management or technical account management roles with a proven track record of driving customer success and aligning in complex customer environments at the executive and department levels.
- Excited about driving and tracking a consistent engagement process with customers in your portfolio.
- Passion for exceeding customer expectations with a "doing whatever it takes" attitude and driving long term value.
- Ability to forge and maintain relationships with key customer stakeholders and internal Auth0 stakeholders.
- Proven success across project management, process improvement, crisis management, service excellence.
- Passion for helping customers solve problems with technology solutions.
- Diligent and organized, willing to get hands on in a fast paced growing company.
- General knowledge across cloud, web and mobile software architecture.
- Excellent listening skills, presentation skills and an amazing team player with entrepreneurial spirit.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.