Auth0, a global leader in Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS), provides thousands of enterprise customers with a Universal Identity Platform for their web, mobile, IoT, and internal applications. Its extensible platform seamlessly authenticates and secures more than 1.5B logins per month, making it loved by developers and trusted by global enterprises. Auth0 has raised more than $110 million to date and continues its global growth at a rapid pace. We are consistently recognized as a great place to work based our outstanding leadership and dedication to company culture, and are looking for the best people to join our incredible team spread across more than 35 countries!
Our goal at Auth0 is to make developer’s lives easier. Our biggest challenge is understanding problems from the developer’s perspective and crafting beautiful end to end experiences that help developers focus on coding rather worrying about identity management or authentication.
As a brand designer, you will bring well-crafted narratives to life across several channels and touch-points: online or offline pieces, environmental, video, etc. Your are a story-oriented designer who can think strategically to express our core values through all the communications/products of Auth0. You are comfortable trying out different concepts and graphic languages to make our communications more effective and get beautiful solutions to make things better for everyone. Ultimately, you also have strong opinions on design that are shown in your work.
Daily activities of the brand designer include:
- Design for company branding definitions to make sure that the Auth0 brand comes to life in a unique way across all communications and products
- Help building strong design foundations and documentation to collaborate with design team to determine design direction. This means that you will collaborate planning organizing and implementing consistent design principles and production processes to ensure that the design team will adopt and use them properly
- Communicate the values and functionality of Auth0 through design, iconography, illustrations, photography, etc. to be used across all the design projects
- Communicate and present design concepts, create presentation materials that effectively communicate design concepts
You’d be a good fit if:
- You have visual design skill set able to translate complex technical and business concepts into easy-to-understand communication pieces
- You are skilled in explaining your work, process, and decisions and be receptive to feedback to help you do your best work
- You love working with other designers to help them adopt our guidelines
- You have a Bachelor degree in Graphic Design, Media Arts or similar; or equivalent, full-time professional design experience
- +5 years’ experience in a visual design-related field at an agency or in-house
- You have a stunning portfolio of visual design projects showcasing innovative and original design solutions. ***Friendly reminder: this is mandatory to be considered as a candidate for this role***
- You have a solid understanding of brand and design systems, with a keen eye for typography, iconography and photography, and meticulous attention to detail
- You have an in-depth knowledge of all steps required in the creative development process. From concept to implementation
- You have an expert level in standard design tools
- You are advanced in English & strong written and verbal communication skills
- You are located +/- 3 from UTC−03:00 (preferred)
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.