Director, International Marketing
London, United Kingdom /
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
The Auth0 Marketing Team is looking for a creative and collaborative Director, International Marketing to lead our team of regional, partner and customer expansion marketers in defining, building and executing the marketing plan to generate pipeline growth in our EMEA and APAC regions. As the Director, International Marketing, you will act as the interface between our global marketing teams and Auth0’s international sales organization.
In addition to team leadership, this role will own the execution of Auth0’s expansion marketing strategies in the region. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated self-starter who maintains a balance between setting a strategic vision for marketing that will support the regions and executing at a high quality and rapid pace. You should have experience developing marketing strategies for both EMEA and APAC, preferably in a B2B SaaS-based enterprise company. A strong focus on analytics, measurement and ROI are crucial. If you have a bias for action and are comfortable rolling up your sleeves to make things happen, this could be the role for you!
This role will be based in London. Candidates should expect to commute regularly to our office located in the South Bank District, with the opportunity to accommodate a flex schedule and/or occasional remote work days. Presently and until further notice, the role will operate on a fully remote schedule but is subject to change at any time.
What You Will Do
- Define the International marketing strategy that will support Auth0’s goals to drive new and expansion pipeline and revenue in EMEA and APAC, and regularly share results with key stakeholders
- Align closely with our SVP, International and our international sales organization to build and accelerate pipeline, being responsible for the International marketing contribution number
- Partner closely with Auth0’s global marketing organization to drive campaign and content localization strategy, ensuring the successful implementation of integrated campaign efforts at the regional level
- Work with our account management and customer success teams to drive the successful execution of our international customer expansion marketing efforts
- Manage, coach and mentor our EMEA and APAC regional and partner marketers
- Drive global marketing initiatives as a member of the demand generation leadership team
- Manage allocated budget and ROI
- Interlock with cross-functional teams across marketing, sales, channel/business development, and customer success in order to achieve desired outcomes
What You Will Bring
- 12+ years in B2B Technology/SaaS marketing (or mix of B2B & B2C, with weight to B2B)
- 5+ years of experience in marketing leadership, and leading a team of direct reports
- Proven experience in building pipeline for EMEA and APAC-based sales organizations
- Consistent track record of driving full funnel, multi-channel marketing programs as well as strategic and broad-based customer expansion programs
- Comfortable taking measurable risks, predicting outcomes, and analyzing results for continuous improvement
- Proficient user of sales and marketing automation tools (Salesforce, Marketo, and similar tools)
- Ability to ensure large, complex marketing programs drive to outcomes
- Proven track record of building, managing and developing high performing teams
- Deep expertise in data analysis to influence critical business decisions
- Strong communications and presentation skills for all levels of the organization
- Multilingual or Bilingual (French, German, Spanish, etc.) a plus
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.