Senior Manager, Marketing Americas
Remote - North America /
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
The Auth0 Marketing Team is looking for a creative and driven Senior Manager, Americas Marketing who will lead the Americas team of regional, partner and customer expansion marketers in defining, building and executing the marketing plan to generate pipeline growth in the US, Canada and LATAM. The team is responsible for executing multi-channel marketing programs for the Americas region in alignment with sales objectives, including collaborating with digital, account based marketing, growth marketing and the sales and channel teams. In addition to team leadership, the Senior Manager, Americas Marketing, will own the execution of Auth0’s Canada regional marketing strategy and co-marketing with Americas regional partners. The role encompasses both strategic planning and tactical execution, requiring high-level conceptual thinking, great attention to detail, and an affinity for data. This role can be based in Bellevue, Washington or from a home office anywhere in the U.S.
You will Bring:
- 8-10 years in B2B technology marketing; 3+ years of experience in a demand generation leadership role
- Proven experience driving full funnel, multi-channel marketing programs as well as strategic and broad-based customer expansion programs
- Proven track record of tight alignment with field sales organizations and channel business development teams
- Comfortable taking measurable risks, predicting outcomes, and analyzing results for continuous improvement
- Proficient user of sales and marketing automation tools (Salesforce, Marketo, and similar tools)
- Ability to ensure large, complex marketing programs drive to outcomes
- Proven track record of building, managing and developing high performing teams
- Solid project management and quantitative skills
- Strong communications and presentation skills for all levels of the organization
What you will do:
- Lead the Americas team of Regional, Partner, and Customer Expansion Marketing Managers, including hiring, training, management and development
- Partner with Sales and Marketing teams to generate Americas regional marketing plans and tactics to achieve quarterly and annual pipeline and revenue growth objectives
- Ensure the successful regional implementation of integrated global marketing campaigns
- Own forecasting and reporting on all team demand funnel and pipeline KPIs
- Drive the successful execution of Auth0’s Canada go-to-market strategy
- Work closely with regional partner marketing contacts to develop and implement co-marketing plans
- Manage allocated budget and ROI
- Interlock with cross-functional teams across marketing, sales, channel/business development, and customer success in order to achieve desired outcomes
- #US; CA;
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.