Brand Campaign Manager
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
We’re building a different kind of B2B brand. We’re moving beyond whitepapers–our brand heroes are Nike, Apple and REI.
And we are looking for a big-thinking, curious Brand Campaign Manager to bring our brand story to life. We need big ideas for sure, but only if they’re combined with a make-it-happen mindset.
You are a lateral, creative thinker who can flex from major campaign strategy to social media creative production. You can fluently translate our unconventional ideas to the entire company – from C-suite to engineers. You are an expert executor who is able to shepherd work from ideation to publication and calmly navigate the inevitable bumps along the way. Good ideas can come from anywhere and you know how to make the work better through thoughtful and collaborative feedback.
This role can be based in the corporate office in Bellevue, Washington, or work remotely in the US.
What You Will Do
- Build and manage integrated brand campaigns end-to-end
- Partner with and manage the work of creative teams - internal partners and external agencies
- Manage creative asset development and delivery across multiple channels
- Develop thought leadership strategies and evolve our employee advocacy program
- Be a vocal advocate for our brand POV across the company
What You Bring
- 5+ years of experience building integrated brand campaigns for consumer or technology brands. Experience client-side is a huge plus.
- Social media strategy with expertise in Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
- Creative production or management experience, preferably digital and social creative
- Outstanding ability to effectively communicate strategy and results at multiple altitudes, from leadership to functional partners
- Proactive problem-solving, resourceful and knows how to get shit done
- Ability to work collaboratively with remote and global team members
- Experience within a high-growth SaaS technology company is a plus!
- Ability to travel approximately 10%
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.