Senior Software Engineer (Content)
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
Are you a developer committed to helping other developers succeed? Do you have a passion for explaining complex topics in a clear and accessible manner? Do you enjoy writing code and content that meets the highest professional standards? If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk to you about working for Auth0 as a Senior R&D Content Engineer!
We are looking for experienced technical content creators to maximize the impact of our blog and other content resources. We want developers with strong communication skills who understand the importance of a metrics-driven content strategy. As a writer, developer, and mentor, you’ll publish technical resources of the highest quality and help others do the same.
What You Will Do
- Analyze trends, blog performance, and SEO data to identify high-impact content topics
- Establish and document internal best practices for code and content
- Develop tools and processes to improve the content-production pipeline
- Write engaging content that explores advanced technical subjects and establishes Auth0’s industry expertise
- Conduct discussions and conversations with the company Architects
- Be able to go through standards and protocols specifications, understand them, and digest that into easy to read content
What You Bring
- 8+ years of relevant technical and writing experience
- Must have experience as a developer with proficiency in at least one modern programming language/framework
- Experience writing developer content, complete with working, production-ready code samples
- A link to a portfolio, blog, or site where we can view your work is a must. If you write your own technical blog that is a big plus!
- Ability to be self-directed and effective working independently, yet equally comfortable contributing in a global team environment
- Identity knowledge would be highly valued
- Ability to communicate with different teams and scope documentation assignments
- Familiarity with reporting and analytics tools, such as Tableau, Google Analytics, and Hotjar
- Fluency in written US English
- Strong preference to view your open-source work, such as GitHub projects
- Extra consideration if you can demonstrate your skills by rewriting one of our docs. Send us a pull request!
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.