Enterprise Account Manager
Remote - United Kingdom /
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
As an Enterprise Account Manager, you will be responsible for driving expansion sales of the Auth0 identity-as-a-service platform within a set of named Enterprise accounts within the UK&I region
You will manage all aspects of the sales process including lead management, qualification, negotiation, close and account management. This role is a quota-carrying sales position that plays an integral role in the success of the overall regional sales team.
- Define and execute strategic account sales plans for assigned named accounts
- Meet and exceed sales targets through identifying, managing and closing expansion sales opportunities, ensuring customer retention
- Develop and manage sales pipeline & accurate forecast through the CRM system
- Build multi-threaded strategic relationships within assigned named accounts
- Serve as key client contact for all customers and co-ordinate resources to support pre & post sale experience; solution engineering, professional services, technical account team
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers and partners
- Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts
Key Skills and Abilities
- 5 years of enterprise software sales experience in an account management role
- 8+ years B2B sales experience
- Demonstrable track record of quota attainment
- Excellent listening skills and engaging personality
- Strong negotiation skills with win-win mindset
- Capability to work autonomously and in team setting depending on situation
- Solid organisation capabilities to manage multiple opportunities and customer requests
- Experience of identity, security or selling to developers preferred
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.