Sales Analyst, International
Buenos Aires /
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
The Sales Analyst position will support all reporting aspects of the International sales team's business operations. The role will involve a large amount of spreadsheet and Salesforce report development & analysis and work closely with corporate sales operations and senior sales management. The focus of this position will be performing analytical functions to ensure quality, consistency and efficiency in sales reporting, forecasting, and operations.
- Develop management level reports that provide benchmarking and progress against key sales goals that are consistent with corporate definitions and measurement across sales regions.
- Support the weekly and quarterly sales forecasting process and maintain/improve forecasting reports, tools, methods and data.
- Continually evaluate, develop and implement new, meaningful methods for data analysis to inform the sales organization about its own performance.
- Develop reports needed to measure sales productivity and provide assistance to sales management in forecasting and resource allocation decisions.
- Maintain existing sales management reports and dashboards that pertain to key sales metrics.
- Perform ad hoc analytical projects as identified by senior sales and sales operations management.
- Partner with Finance, HR, Strategy, and Marketing to ensure consistency and transparency with the key performance metrics for sales reporting.
- Mine, cleanse, compile and visualize data in preparation for board meetings, sales events, and quarterly business review meetings.
- Identify and champion process improvements that will accelerate both sales and operations productivity.
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Business Administration or related field required
- 2+ years relevant experience within sales operations or comparative field, and/or financial analysis experience supporting a sales organization.
- Advanced business and data analysis skills including building reports, complex spreadsheets in excel, and databases to measure business performance.
- Advanced ability to accurately manipulate and move data to and from a variety of sources across multiple platforms; ability to query, sort, merge, combine, and summarize.
- Advanced ability to draw concise, well supported recommendations based on detailed analysis of the given issue.
- Advanced written, verbal and quantitative skills.
- Strong ability to work under time constraints and meet tight deadlines for senior leaders
- Strong interest in identifying process improvement opportunities that support key business operations.
- Advanced in all Google Suite, MS Office Applications, and Salesforce.com.
- Proficiency in SQL is a plus (or other querying languages).
- Ability to work non-traditional hours to meet sales deadlines that at times may align with weekends or holidays.
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.