Sales Enablement Specialist
Bellevue, Washington /
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
The Auth0 Sales Enablement Specialist will play a critical role in the onboarding of new sales team members in the Americas. You will help drive the onboarding process as well as helping sales team members develop new opportunities, acquire new customers and expanding the scope of Auth0 usage within existing customers. Additionally, you will work with our regional partners, with a focus on enabling their sales team members in selling Auth0.
- Assist in the sales certification process of new sales hires across the Americas
- Lead practice role plays with new sales hires to prep for live customer calls
- Guide local team skills assessments and work with Sales Leadership on training plans
- Assist with onboarding and enablement content creation
- Assist with Partner Sales Enablement content/process
- Occasionally run new sales employee bootcamps for the Americas
- Lead Auth0’s new hire Sales Certification process for Spanish speakers
- Assisting with localizing content, both conceptually and language (Spanish)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a role that involves training of direct sales team members
- Minimum of 3 years experience as an account executive in technical software sales
- Impeccable track record of quota attainment
- Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to relate to hires of varying degrees of experience in technical sales
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience in coaching and providing effective feedback to sales reps and managers
- Fluency in English and Spanish is required
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience in using a Sales Methodology (Solution Selling preferable)
- Background in selling to developers/engineers preferable
- Background in identity and security preferable
- Experience providing sales enablement trainings and content for Partners preferable
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.