Director of People, International
London, United Kingdom /
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
As the Director of People, International, you and your team will be responsible for the HR function for our employees in over 30 countries across the globe, specifically in EMEA and APAC (North America excluded). Our employee population outside of North America represents all job functions including Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Finance, IT, People team, as well as all levels from support to VP. Auth0 is a remote friendly company and our employees work in regional offices, at home, or a combination of both. This position will ideally be based in our London office or as a remote employee within the UK or elsewhere in Europe.
What You'll Do
- Develop effective working relationships, providing advice and coaching to staff and leadership on any HR related topics, including talent management, global mobility, diversity and inclusion, performance management, retention, succession planning, compensation, etc.
- Be responsible for regional employee training, HR Data accuracy, and ensuring compliance with Legal requirements.
- Assist with the creation of new legal entities in region as requiredPartner with People team counterparts, Business Partners, and subject matter experts to develop and deliver people and organizational solutions.
- Partner with our Benefits team to deliver a high level of offerings and services to our diverse employee population.
- Partner with the Compensation team to administer compensation programs.
- Manage reward and mobility programs ensuring alignment between corporate policies and local rules.
- Facilitate the performance management and compensation process and coordinate any other HR related programs.
- Drive code of conduct, company values deployment and ethical initiatives and address related issues if any.
- Build and maintain key relationships with local management, regional management, local and global executive teams, global People team, global functional teams (Sales Ops, Finance, Legal, IT, etc.), training partners, payroll providers, etc.
- Develop regionally- based employee engagement strategies and facilitate local program development as appropriateManage regional business partner team.
We’d Love To Hear From You If
- You have at least 12 years of HR experience including people team management and business partnering.
- You have extensive experience (12+ years) directly providing HR support to employees across Europe and APAC, preferably gained within a US-owned technology or consultancy company.
- You can work effectively in a matrixed organization with overlapping geographical and client business responsibilities.
- You are passionate about creating an inclusive environment that supports a diverse workforce.
- You have the proven ability to represent People strategy, processes, and values.
- You are driven to achieve results, you are a strong team player with experience building good relationships across both local and global teams and a willingness to take ownership and be held accountable.
- You have a deep knowledge of and ability to take a pragmatic approach to resolving international employee relations issues.
- You have experience with managing collective bargaining contracts and/or works councilsYou have a clear understanding and willingness to work in a culture where alignment of global processes and policies is critical to success.
- You possess strong business acumen and ability to act as a partner/influencer.
- Your facilitation and coaching skills are top notch.
- You have post-merger and acquisition experience and the ability to integrate different corporate cultures and align processes and practices to a single global approach.
- You are analytical with good problem solving and project management skills.
- You are knowledgeable about country-specific labor laws across EMEA and APACYou have a bachelor’s degree or higher with focus in Human Resources, Psychology or a related discipline.
- You are fluent in English. Spanish and additional languages are highly desired.
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.