Senior Front End Engineer, IAM Login
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
Here at Auth0 we’re focused on securing the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. We’re currently hiring a Senior Front End Engineer to be part of our Universal Login team. This is a core engineering team dedicated to building login experiences for our customers, from improving our out-of-the-box experience to its personalization.
Our work enables a more secure, fully featured internet. As more developers stop wasting time building their own half-baked security solutions and use Auth0's well-thought-out ones, they have time to build new things and focus on innovations.
- Craft secure, performant, cross-platform browser applications.
- Build new features in our dashboard to enable UI/UX for Universal Login functionalities.
- Build modular, well-documented, responsive, and accessible React components.
- Work with Product and Design closely to determine and optimize the user experience.
- Work with back-end engineers and contribute to the design of APIs to improve the user experience.
- Integrate endpoints with our management API.
- Evaluate new technologies and techniques to improve overall practices.
- Collaborate with cross-discipline team members from multiple teams.
You'd be an excellent fit if you:
- Enjoy building an elegant user interface and best user experience.
- Have experience engineering web applications, working closely with the front-end.
- Experienced with NodeJS and RESTful APIs.
- Are comfortable writing semantic HTML and responsive CSS.
- Have attention to detail and make user experience a top priority.
- Are able to balance idealism and pragmatism in a dynamic work environment.
- Possess self-management skills with a continuous improvement mindset.
It is helpful, but not required, if you:
- Have experience working with React and Styled Components.
- Have experience working with Material Design.
- Have experience using or building a design system.
- Have experience with accessibility.
- Have experience building and maintaining an MVC architecture.
- #AR; #US-E;
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.