Manager, Digital Design
Auth0 is a pre-IPO unicorn. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our teams and will help take us to the next level. One team, one score.
We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you’re passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust and respect, and thrive when you’re collaborating, experimenting and learning – this may be your ideal work environment. We are looking for team members that want to help us build upon what we have accomplished so far and make it better every day. N+1 > N.
As Digital Design Manager you will work collaboratively with our brand design, marketing and marketing engineering teams to create and produce interactive materials that drive engagement and conversion. The Digital Design Manager will be responsible for creating and managing assets that exemplify and enhance the Auth0 brand while effectively communicating our unique value proposition. From online to print to trade show displays, you will help to craft Auth0’s image to our prospects, customers, and internal stakeholders.
Your Role And Impact
Our digital design team is at the cross-sections of visual design, product design, and growth. You will routinely deal in both the fast and the thoughtful, tapping into the oft-cited left and right hemispheres of the brain to scale the business while staying in tune with customer needs. This position will focus on defining the site UX and building compelling web UI experiences while informing the product UI at a brand level. The role also requires strong strategic thinking that will allow for quick problem solving and prioritization in a fast-paced environment. Due to the highly collaborative nature of this position, strong interpersonal skills and cross-functional team experience is important.
Who we’re looking for:
- Experienced creative leader and manager of a team of designers
- Design digital content, pages and experiences
- Design and develop social content in conjunction with the Marketing and Communications team
- Create motion studies and animations for prototyping and production
- Adopt Auth0 design systems and standards, scaling them across Auth0 web properties
- Lead/Co-Lead projects from conception, design, to execution and advocacy.
- Design and maintain style guides, toolkits and other design documents
- Elevate the Auth0 brand through compelling, story-driven experience across devices
- Collaborate with our internal Marketing Engineering team to translate our brand identity UI into successful content for our customers
- Speak and present to stakeholders and agency partners on design strategy.
- Work with senior team members to establish priority, fidelity and delivery of tasks.
- Lead teams in conceptualizing the design for digital experiences
- Define the visual digital design system and establish best practices for UI
- Partner with Project Managers and other Designers to create efficient workflows and processes
- Motivate and inspire our team by being a thought leader and sharing best practices with designers
- Strong understanding of site architecture, user experience, visual interfaces and device functionality
- Knows how to create UIs that follow design system standards and maximize consistency, while also pushing the brand and design system forward
- Ability to present quality conceptual prototypes
- Create, design, and develop digital assets to support interactive campaigns including email blasts, landing pages, advertising, and other digital projects
- Develop concepts, graphics, and layouts for Auth0’s website and microsites
- Design templates for emails, landing pages, and other communications within our marketing automation platform
- Design business templates for company use (i.e., PowerPoint, business cards).
- Design for trade show displays, banners, PDF reports, eBooks, and case studies
- Work with team members, brief and advise them with regard to proposal style, format, production, and timelines
- Extend brand continuity in visual messaging across all channels
- Responsible for the growth and maintenance of a high functioning team
- Partner with the marketing team in strategic planning
- Minimum of 2 years of creative management experience at an agency or in-house.
- Degree or similar qualification in graphic design, fine arts or advertising with a digital focus.
- Demonstrated skills for collaborating closely with other cross-functional marketing partners, designers, and engineers.
- Outstanding mentor and listener.
- Effectively help the team to build on strengths, prioritize and navigate challenges.
- Experience designing for mobile, responsive design, and animation.
- Understanding of growth channels, targeting and iterative creative testing.
- Solid understanding of performance design, as well as composition, color, imagery, and photography.
- Experience designing and implementing A/B and multivariate tests.
- Experience in optimizing and developing content.
- Experience designing digital templates for email and landing pages within a marketing automation tool or similar platforms a plus and extra bonus if you’ve designed for BranfolderKnowledge of design techniques, interactive tools, and principles.
- Experience with media production, communication design, and a strong eye for typography and color.
- Excellent understanding of web and mobile standards, including responsive design and usability.
- Clear, compelling presentation and communication style.
Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!