Senior Content Engineer
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
As a Content Engineer at Auth0, your job is to empower developers to innovate and secure their apps with Auth0. We're looking for someone who can create content and build apps that help developers get their jobs done as painlessly as possible. In this role, you may find yourself updating existing content, creating new applications, writing tutorials, making videos, helping with documentation, assisting with the launch of a new feature, or reviewing the work of a fellow Content Engineer or our guest authors. You know the importance of staying in touch with real developers and will have opportunities outside the day-to-day to learn what developers experience firsthand, whether that is helping build a workshop or supporting a hackathon.
What You Bring
- You're an educator at heart who loves teaching developers how to build amazing things.
- You have some experience producing technical documentation, either for an internal or external audience. Through writing technical blog posts, documentation, support tickets, or even READMEs you've realized the power — and challenge — of writing technical content.
- You’ve also felt that unique satisfaction when a developer learns something new thanks to what you wrote.
- 2+ years experience as a web, security or full stack developer.
- You will be the first to try new APIs and products.
- You're not afraid to roll your sleeves up to write code snippets and sample applications. Even better, you can articulate ways they can be improved to make all developers’ lives easier.
- A meticulous eye for detail: accuracy, conciseness, consistency, and relevance.
- You’re a data-informed decision maker who experiments with new ways to help our customers learn our products faster.
- You ask questions, capture metrics, and use the results to advise where our success stands and opportunities lie.
- You enjoy collaborating with teammates and multi-functional teams.
- Your passion for technology inspires you to explore your curiosity; you love learning new things.
- You find a fast-paced, constantly iterative environment engaging and stimulating.
- You can write proficiently in English.
- #UK; #US; #CA; #FR; #DE; #ES;
Auth0 is committed to you becoming the best version of yourself. We want to help you develop new technical skills, grow your career and are committed to creating a culture where your voice is heard and valued. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation based on the principles of collaboration, experimentation, learning, transparency and passion. Come join us.
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.