Sr. Full Stack Engineer, Security & Compliance
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
As a Sr. Full Stack Engineer, you will work closely with Compliance, IT, and application owners. You will provide automated access management tools for Auth0 employees. This role involves developing access policies and implementing automated solutions for access management and other compliance-driven problems. A strong mind for edge-cases, a love of problem solving, and bias towards communication are key to this role!
Your contributions will help Auth0 scale to meet the needs of a distributed workforce. Additionally, you will help ensure Auth0 remains compliant in all relevant regulations, and help develop new features that create solutions across departments.
- Take ownership of project features from requirements gathering to delivery.
- Communicate with teams across all departments at Auth0 to discover and define requirements.
- Integrate web APIs from a diverse portfolio of cloud applications.
- Document and maintain system functionality.
- Develop frictionless access management systems.
- 5+ years experience with Python.
- Strong understanding of cloud technologies, AWS preferred.
- Awareness of the importance of security on design decisions.
- Familiarity with web security principles related to access management.
- Ability to develop feature requirements and prioritize based on timelines.
- Comfortable adding features to a web interface.
Nice to have:
- Previous React.js experience.
- Knowledge of NoSQL database design, especially DynamoDB.
- Knowledge of access management frameworks (e.g. RBAC).
- Previous experience working with the Serverless framework.
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.