Senior Technical Program Manager, Data & Privacy
Remote - North America /
Auth0 is growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
We’re growing fast here at Auth0 and are seeking an experienced Technical Program Manager to focus on the priorities and delivery efforts of our Data and Analytics team and to be the go-to voice for Privacy within Product Delivery. We rely on data and analytics to improve our products, make business and technology decisions, and optimize our internal ways of working. This role will support the enablement and adoption of the data platform and analytics assets across Auth0, implement compliance initiatives and projects, and operationalize our approach to data and privacy. Reporting to the Director of Program Management, we’re looking for someone with a passion for technology and data who thrives in a fast paced environment.
What will you be doing?
- Define and manage strategic Data and Analytics program plans, inclusive of gathering requirements, defining key milestones and success criteria, anticipating and mitigating potential risks, and ensuring successful delivery of program objectives.
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to establish and manage data governance processes that ensure access to high quality data for all business units, including (but not limited to) teams in Legal, Compliance, Marketing, Sales, and Finance.
- Communicate schedules, priorities, risks, and status to all levels in the company.
- Support the UAT process for data assets, work with business to develop enablement plans and drive adoption of data and analytics deliverables.
- Ensure safe and secure data handling in partnership with key Privacy and Security leaders.
- Lead comprehensive data services and product improvement projects, derived from feedback from customers and partners as well as internal stakeholders.
- Support Product and Engineering teams to incorporate privacy-by-design principles into Auth0 products; help identify features or functionality to help Auth0 customers effectively manage their own privacy/compliance requirements.
Might be a good fit if you:
- 5+ years’ experience in technical Program/Project Management managing consumer-facing software programs and/or embedded systems.
- Experience building, adapting, and managing highly effective program management tools and processes in a startup environment.
- Experience translating business outcomes into technical requirements (and vice versa) and facilitating alignment between technical and non-technical teams.
- A passion for enabling teams to adopt, manage, and optimize data and analytics assets.
- Ability to balance detailed record-keeping and organizational needs within a fast-paced, action-oriented technical delivery environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills, especially remote.
Bonus points for:
- Experience with the development of BI dashboards in Tableau or Looker.
- Familiarity and/or previous experience with distributed data systems and SQL.
- Experience with statistical inference and associated toolsets.
- Endless curiosity; an interest in exploring datasets in pursuit of a question or hypothesis.
- Solid product-sense with the ability to understand data architecture and design.
- Relevant privacy experience, especially in a Product and/or Engineering context
You can learn more about our hiring process here.
- #CA; #AR; #US
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.