Sales Development Representative, Commercial
Remote - United States /
Sales – Commercial Sales /
We are a fast-growing remote-friendly cybersecurity company with multiple offices in the US including San Francisco and Washington, D.C. The world’s most at-risk organizations rely on Authentic8 to completely eliminate the risk of using the web. More than 500 government agencies and commercial enterprises trust Authentic8’s cloud-based Silo Web Isolation Platform to separate the things they care about — like apps, data and devices — from the things they can’t trust — like external websites, users and unmanaged devices. Our premiere product, Silo for Research, is an integrated solution for conducting secure and anonymous web research, evidence collection and data analysis from the surface, deep and dark web.
We have an immediate opening for a Commercial Sales Development Representative (SDR). In this role, you will be responsible for the success of full life-cycle engagements with prospects and customers on behalf of Authentic8. If you’re up to the challenge, we’d like to meet you!
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting new business sales development quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate relationships with prospects. We are seeking candidates that are technically savvy, outgoing, motivated, results-driven, sales minded, and enjoy working in a team environment.
Ultimately, this role assists in sourcing revenue for the business and contributing to our long-term business growth.
- Raise awareness and generate interest through cold calling, emails, and social outreach
- Conduct high level conversations and present Authentic8's value prop to prospects
- Schedule discovery calls between prospective customers and Account Executives
- Meet monthly objectives and report to the SDR manager on identified key metrics
- Actively participate in and add to team learning opportunities and best practices
- Stay up-to-date with new products and industry trends
- 2+ years proven work experience as a Sales Development Representative or similar role
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Hands-on experience with sales techniques (Sandler, Challenger, etc)
- Track record of achieving opportunity generation goals
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Familiarity with Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc.
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and objection handling skills
- BS degree
Authentic8 offers competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision, flexible PTO, a 401k program and stock options.
It is the policy of Authentic8 to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.