Sr. Software Engineer
San Francisco, CA
Who Are We Looking For:
• You are a customer-minded engineer who is passionate about delivering value through software, whether creating best-in-class user experiences or contributing to back end APIs.
• You are proficient in building software and care deeply about the craft.
• You are familiar with current web frameworks such as Node.js and React, NoSQL databases, and modern container-based architecture.
• You thrive in an agile team, working closely with business, product, and design to deliver a high-quality product.
- Lead development of new products, features, APIs, and user experiences.
- Build robust infrastructure to support new services and products.
- Contribute to engineering best-practices.
- Work with product and design to inform trade-offs and scalability concerns.
- 6+ years of relevant, post-academic Software engineering experience and open to a full-stack-or back-end role (no front-end only).
- Node.js experience or knowledge.
- Comfortable in a start-up environment.
- Prior Automotive or Fin Tech experience.
- Degree in computer science or related field.
Who We Are:
Working at AutoFi means you will join a dedicated and talented team with a deep desire to do something purposeful. We’re change-agents, united behind our values. We’re owners, empathetic, gritty, curious, and humble.
Like any tech start up, we offer all the usual perks and then some. We work hard and keep a sense of humor. We’re one team. No egos. No grandiosity. We help each other. We’re big thinkers, determined to drive the next evolution in the automotive industry.
At AutoFi, we hire the most talented engineers, sales, and industry pioneers that lead the way building an unparalleled digital retail solution. Our goal is to improve the car buying and selling experience and make it more exciting for everyone.