Dealer Success Manager
Who We Are:
Working at AutoFi means you will join a dedicated and talented team with a deep desire to do something purposeful. We’re change-agents, united behind our values. We’re owners, empathetic, gritty, curious, and humble.
Like any tech start up, we offer all the usual perks and then some. We work hard and keep a sense of humor. We’re one team. No egos. No grandiosity. We help each other. We’re big thinkers, determined to drive the next evolution in the automotive industry.
At AutoFi, we hire the most talented engineers, sales, and industry pioneers that lead the way building an unparalleled digital retail solution. Our goal is to improve the car buying and selling experience and make it more exciting for everyone.
Start date to be defined for a talented Dealer Success Management professional with On-Target Earnings to exceed $100,000. Region to be centered around Eastern Canada.
The ideal candidate/s:
- Will have an in-depth understanding of the operations of an Internet department or BDC, managing the digital consumer interaction of an automotive dealership.
- Has a solid grounding and understanding of dealership variable operations, including, but not limited to: F&I, sales, management, processes, software, and performance reporting systems will be an added advantage.
- You should be able to demonstrate a practical understanding of best practice digital sales processes, operating practices, digital marketing and CRM software tools employed by the best operators in 2018.
- You may well be working in an Internet or BDC Management position in a successful dealership and looking for a move that enables you to use your dealership experience to better yourself and to grow.
- As a current Manager, you will be a successful coach, a hands-on team leader and your people will describe you as a motivator.
- You may be a Sales Trainer, an F&I Trainer, a Sales Coach or an Automotive B2B Salesperson, looking for that new challenge to better yourself and to increase your earnings.
- Whatever you are currently doing, you must be an effective communicator at all levels to fulfill this role.
- You will be working primarily with Vehicle Sales Teams (Sales People, Sales Managers Internet/BDC, and F&I Managers) implementing our software platform and processes into their dealerships.
- Through training you will be giving an insight on best practices that will leverage and drive the dealers' business.
- You will own the overall relationship with your dealers from start to finish which will include, on-boarding, increasing adoption, driving transactions, ensuring retention and delivering satisfaction.
- You will need to be as comfortable speaking to a customer as you would a Sales Person, a Sales Manager, a Dealer Principal, a Public Company Director or a Manufacturer.
Some things about you that we are looking for:
- You will be assertive and persuasive.
- You will have a disciplined systematic approach to work.
- You will be detail-oriented and analytical.
- You will take pride in your appearance.
- You will have an abundance of energy.
- You will be competitive in nature.
- You will be able to prove that you can deliver results.
- You will have 3+ years of relevant experience.
- You must be highly computer literate, proficient in Google Docs, Apple (Pages, Numbers, Keynote) and Microsoft Office products.
- You must be highly trainable on technology, quick to adapt to new programs and processes.
- You will have a working knowledge of common DMS systems, F&I eRating/eContracting systems, and F&I reporting tools.
- You will be a proficient user of automotive CRM software.
- You will thrive in a multi-tasking environment and be able to adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- You will have excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.