San Francisco, CA
Who We Are
Working at AutoFi means you will join a dedicated and talented team with a deep desire to do something purposeful. We’re change-agents, united behind our values. We’re owners, empathetic, gritty, curious, and humble.
Like any tech start up, we offer all the usual perks and then some. We work hard and keep a sense of humor. We’re one team. No egos. No grandiosity. We help each other. We’re big thinkers, determined to drive the next evolution in the automotive industry.
At AutoFi, we hire the most talented engineers, sales, and industry pioneers that lead the way building an unparalleled digital retail solution. Our goal is to improve the car buying and selling experience and make it more exciting for everyone.
We are currently seeking a part-time talented, passionate, and versatile Content Marketing Copywriter to tell the story of our brand and product. As the master wordsmith of our Marketing team, you will create the written content that informs and engages our stakeholders across a variety of platforms.
Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly, and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Develop compelling written content for AutoFi’s brand and product for use across a multitude of channels
- Liaise with subject-matter experts to understand our technology and product in order to create clear and engaging messages
- Build a deep understanding of our target audiences and use it to inform your content
- Work closely with the Marketing and Sales teams to ensure that content objectives are met
- Be responsible for writing blogs, newsletters, website copy, press releases, emails, print collateral, advertising, social media copy, print collateral, and other communications
- Contribute to content strategy planning
- Copy edit and proofread other corporate written materials as needed
- Automotive experience having written for it or worked in the industry
- 3 to 5 years of experience writing content across a variety of channels
- A strong portfolio of work containing samples from a multitude of platforms
- The ability to write about complex subjects in a human and authentic voice
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Efficiency in a deadline-driven environment with multiple concurrent assignments
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Resilience in rewriting content when multiple edits are required
- A passion for and working knowledge of automobiles and the future of digital retailing
- Experience with a SaaS high-tech product
- A working knowledge of content marketing production and syndication
- Experience with A/B testing and SEO copywriting techniques
- An opinion on the Oxford comma
- A BA/BS degree (preferably in advertising, journalism, or English) or equivalent experience
- Be part of something amazing
- Come work alongside some of the best and most accomplished minds in the industry. Based in the heart of Potrero Hill, California, AutoFi is making significant breakthroughs in digital retailing for the automotive industry.