Copywriter - Marketing Coordinator
San Francisco, CA
Who We Are
Working at AutoFi means you will join a dedicated and talented team with a deep desire to do something purposeful. We’re change-agents, united behind our values. We’re owners, empathetic, gritty, curious, and humble.
Like any tech start up, we offer all the usual perks and then some. We work hard and keep a sense of humor. We’re one team. No egos. No grandiosity. We help each other. We’re big thinkers, determined to drive the next evolution in the automotive industry.
At AutoFi, we hire the most talented engineers, sales, and industry pioneers that lead the way building an unparalleled digital retail solution. Our goal is to improve the car buying and selling experience and make it more exciting for everyone.
Develop copy and edit all marketing content including playbooks, blogs, website, and product. Develop and assemble marketing material for omnichannel outreach. Implement marketing campaigns, track data, maintain promotional materials inventory, plan trade shows, and maintain databases.
- Write playbooks, blogs, case studies, and promotional material
- Implement marketing campaigns by developing, editing, and assembling marketing material
- Support sales staff by providing competitive product research, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, and new product information
- Help plan meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, develop schedules, and coordinate marketing outreach
- Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership of new and different requests and explore opportunities to add value
Skills and Qualifications
- Four to five years marketing experience
- Copy writing
- Copy editing
- Collateral development
- Digital marketing
- Market segmentation
- Competitive research
- Project management
- Understanding the customer
- Process improvement
Nice to Have
- Automotive industry experience
- Pardot experience
- Social Media content development and syndication