Lead Automation Engineer
San Francisco, CA /
Founded in 2015, AutoFi is an e-commerce software platform that connects an auto dealer’s customers to a network of lenders, allowing car buyers to purchase and finance a car entirely online. Our mission is to become the industry standard checkout experience for all online vehicle transactions. We are well-funded and backed by investors including Crosslink Capital, Ford, BMW iVentures and Mouro Capital.
Our team is diverse - spread out across the U.S. and Canada, we have backgrounds from finance and technology as well as deep experience in all areas of the auto space. We’re empathetic, gritty, curious, and humble owners of this business and are supported by some of the biggest names in the auto and financial industries as commercial partners.
We’ve never been more excited about the opportunity in front of us to help transition the auto industry from offline to online. If changing a trillion-dollar industry sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you. Read more about us atwww.autofi.com.
AutoFi is looking for a passionate and driven Automation Engineer excited to be part of the foundation of our Quality organization. Do you believe that quality starts before a lick of code is written and is not tested for during the final phase of a project? Are you driven to make yourself and your teammates better every day? Are you driven to understand the products you are responsible for at a deeper level that assure you can provide clear and concise feedback to your team? This role is critical to help define and enforce the delivery process and release quality criteria as this organization evolves.
● Owns the automation framework, process, and implementation
● Works with Engineering & QA teams to determine validation protocols
● Define and maintain documented engineering best practices for automation
● Defines the strategy and process for creating and managing automation scripts
● Write and maintain automation scripts
● Accurately track and document the Automation processes
● Work closely with project teams to provide additional research/debugging of issues
● Evaluate the automation needs and recommend solution details
● Maintain a high level of standards across the automation process
● Continually evaluates the automation platform to determine the best path forward
● Be the voice of the end-user
● Minimum 8-year experience test automation experience
● Familiarity with tools such as JUnit, Jest, Jmeter, Perfecto, Postman, Jira, Git
● Experience with API and automation test tools and assuring best practices
● Experience in an agile development environment
● Familiarity with CI/CR, TDD/BDD, PII Security
● Familiarity with performance testing
● Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in both written and verbal format across disciplines
● Demonstrate a passion for quality, from product to process
● Strong problem-solving skills
AutoFi is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.