AutoFi is the leading commerce platform for end-to-end digital automotive sales and financing, powering billions of dollars in transactions every year through a network of top lenders. Our cloud-based pricing platform and APIs offer customizable solutions to power prequalification and financing for the largest automotive brands in the industry.
We are funded for years of future growth and backed by investors including Crosslink Capital, Santander Holdings USA, SVB Financial Group, Ford, BMW iVentures and Mouro Capital. AutoFi recently raised an $85 million dollar financing at a nearly $700 million valuation to double down on our mission to bring joy and trust to the automotive market. You can read more about our recent financing here.
After producing five consecutive years of 100% revenue growth, the AutoFi team in 2022 more than doubled in headcount, while our platform processed more than one million automotive financing requests that resulted in more than $3 billion in vehicle sales. Our recent round of funding will fuel continued growth, enabling us to keep innovating on behalf of our dealer, OEM, lender and enterprise clients.
Our team is diverse - spread out across the U.S. and Canada, we have backgrounds from finance and technology as well as deep experience in all areas of the auto space. We’re empathetic, gritty, curious, and humble owners of this business and are supported by some of the biggest names in the auto and financial industries as commercial partners. We’ve never been more excited about the opportunity in front of us to help transition the auto industry to the digital future. If changing a trillion-dollar industry sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you. Read more about joining us here.
We are seeking a Senior Accountant to support various accounting functions at AutoFi, including accounts payable, COGS, receivable, payroll, month-close, sales & use tax, insurance, audit support, customer & financial diligence. Attention to detail and tenacious follow-through will be critical in this role. In addition to a willingness to do both the day-to-day tasks and proactively thinking about what needs to be done and where process improvements can be made. This would be a great opportunity for an ambitious person to learn and contribute to all aspects of the accounting and finance function of a high growth startup. The Senior Accountant will report to the Accounting Manager and will work closely with other functional team leaders as well as the CFO.
The Ideal Candidate:
- General Accounting Operations
- Assist full cycle month-end close procedures, including account reconciliation,
- preparation of monthly journal entries; flux analysis, cost analysis
- Own full-cycle Accounts Payable, expense reports and corporate cards
- Review validated, and enter vendor invoices ensuring appropriate GL classification
- Maintain amortization and depreciation schedules
- Maintain accounting compliance by understanding current and proposed US GAAP
- Support Financial audits by preparing PBCs and providing testing documentation
- Support tax compliance of income taxes, sales and use taxes
- Assist with obtaining and maintaining state registrations
- Back-up for payroll processing
- Ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Support administration over all internal and external accounting systems including
- Xero, Stripe, Gusto, Concur and Bill.com
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business
- 6+ years’ experience in Accounting/Finance, including heavy GL reconciliation and
- Month-end close processing experience
- Strongly preferred to have accounting experience in a start-up environment
- Team oriented, but can work independently with minimal supervision
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills, Bill.com, Stripe, Xero, Concur a plus
What's in it for You!
We offer full training, a competitive pay and rewards package for the successful applicant along with great benefits.
- Medical, Dental & Vision covered by AutoFi
- Flexible work hours
- Excellent compensation structure
- Competitive pay and remuneration package
- Visionary leadership team
- Growth opportunities within a dynamic culture
AutoFi is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.