Enterprise Program Director (Remote)
San Francisco, CA /
Founded in 2015, AutoFi is an e-commerce software platform that connects an auto dealer’s customers to a network of lenders, allowing car buyers to purchase and finance a car entirely online. Our mission is to bring joy and trust to the auto retail experience by empowering sellers to succeed in a complex environment. We are the fastest growing digital retailing software platform in the automotive industry.
Our team is diverse - spread out across the U.S. and Canada, we have backgrounds from finance and technology as well as deep experience in all areas of the auto space. We’re empathetic, gritty, curious, and humble owners of this business and are supported by some of the biggest names in the auto and financial industries as investors and commercial partners.
We’ve never been more excited about the opportunity in front of us to help transition the auto industry from offline to online. If changing a trillion-dollar industry sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you. Read more about us atwww.autofi.com.
Who Are We Looking For:
AutoFi seeks to drive revenue through an internal sales channel. A key channel for our sales growth is through our Enterprise Division. As we expand and grow this division we have and paramount need to ensure the execution of enterprise programs and to expand our product within and beyond our current customers. The program director will play a key role in the daily management of our enterprise implementation projects. The ideal candidate will have to balance customer’s needs and timelines with the capacity for our development and implementation teams. They will work cross functionally with all parts of the internal organization and provide regular program updates to both client and internal stakeholders. They must be able to support both executive c-Suite conversations as wells as deep working team discussions. Directors are charged with the responsibility to ensure that all enterprise customers are supported on a day-to-day basis and that we have regular, relevant engagement to foster long term client growth and relevance for AutoFi solutions. The director will establish relevant, measurable KPI’s and provide analytical support to drive product performance and growth. Keys for success will be the Directors ability to recognize pain points, resolve problems in an expeditious manner and to identify opportunities for future product growth within our enterprise accounts. The Director title denotes AutoFi’s senior position and candidates should have extensive experience selling to the automotive industry or selling technology solutions to enterprise customers.
- Serve as the primary connection for our enterprise accounts and support growth strategies for the successful implementation of our API platforms.
- Engage, develop, and nurture relationships with the operational, management, and IT staff of the enterprise customers within the Automotive vertical.
- Provide program oversite to the technical implementation of new API customers working closely with the product and technical delivery teams of the enterprise and internal AutoFi teams.
- Develop a consistent approach for AutoFi to communicate with the enterprise operating and management teams.
- Identify issues and opportunities within the Enterprise organizations. Work with Vice President and AutoFi executive team to formulate action plans to both create value to the organization and address opportunities.
- Develop mechanisms necessary to communicate, in a consistent manner, the status of relationships, projects, and issues to the Vice President and broader AutoFi team.
- Provide input to AutoFi’s prioritization process as an advocate for product enhancements in support of enterprise initiatives.
- Become the source for identifying new opportunities within the market and assessing competitive products and services to continuously grow our API product offering.
This position will work closely with all of AutoFi’s internal teams to identify key requirements and collaborate on the strategic and tactical development of AutoFi’s systems and services for the Enterprise partners.
This position requires the ability to act in a collaborative role, have exceptional communication skills, a cool, calm demeanor that can focus and direct solutions to problems, strong analytic abilities that allow clear, precise definition of the business processes and functionality required, and an exceptional attention to detail and follow-through.
- Remote work opportunity
- Bachelors degree in business or technical area, with suitable work experience, Masters a Plus.
- Successful relationship builder within and across organizations.
- Superior program management skills with the ability to refine scope and ensure timeline execution.
- Significant prior experience in a fast paced, customer-focused organization with proven experience in significant, complex, implementation projects.
- Strong proven business development and negotiation skills
- Exceptional group presentation skills and fluent in MS PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Minimum of 7-10 years of progressively responsible experience in Operational, Development, IT, or other management role(s), including responsibilities for customer service and management in a team or other collaborative setting.
- Prior experience in automotive retail finance, direct enterprise support \ sales experience or in other related consumer finance field.
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written, and listening)
- In-depth knowledge of dealership systems, credit processes, and online products a must
- Understanding of auto dealer and indirect lender processes and relationships
- Thorough understanding of dealership technology including internet B2B commerce
- Prior Automotive or Fin Tech experience
- Ethical approach to business transactions.
- Strong sense of handling confidential matters appropriately.
- Proven business development \ sales skills.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Willingness to travel up to 25%.
- Bachelor’s degree, Masters a plus
AutoFi is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.