Senior C++ Software Developer (m/f)
Berlin Area, Germany
Automotive Artificial Intelligence (AAI) GmbH is a cutting-edge technology start-up in Berlin.
We offer a virtual 3D platform replicating a realistic city environment that tests the boundaries of autonomous driving software, with the aim to make autonomous driving safer.
Help us define the architectural fundament of our modular software. You will have the chance to shape the company’s development strategy to develop a revolutionary automotive simulation to enable our customers speeding up the launch of autonomous vehicles.
- Architecting APIs and communication between software modules and distributed servers
- Confirming project requirements by reviewing program objectives, input data, and output requirements with clients
- Building out newly enabled product features and embed them into the architecture
- Planning features
- Developing core software modules in C++
- Encodes project requirements by converting work flow information into computer language
- Maintain and improve the performance of the products
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years industry work experience
- Programming experience of 5+ years of mid to larger sized software products
- Good experience with common programming languages like C++ and Python
- Git and distributed revision control experience
- Software algorithm design, software performance tuning, software module debugging and testing
- Great communication skills and a high attention to detail
- Excellent capabilities in analyzing information and problem solving
- To be crazy about accelerating the launch of autonomous vehicles
You will be a part of an international team of experienced and highly motivated computer scientists.
Engage in a positive and creative work environment that offers excellent benefits and flexible schedules.
By clicking the “APPLY FOR THIS JOB” button you expressly make the following representations and warranties and give your consents as described below:
Automotive Artificial Intelligence (AAI) GmbH collects your personal data for the purposes of managing AAI’s recruitment related activities as well as for organizational planning purposes globally. Consequently, AAI may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants including for example setting up and conducting interviews and tests, evaluating and assessing the results thereto and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment processes including the final recruitment.
AAI does not disclose your personal data to unauthorized third parties. You agree to the fact that to the extent necessary your personal data may be transferred and/or disclosed to third parties acting on AAI ’s behalf, including transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided AAI with your personal data.