Master Thesis - Deep Learning/ Artificial Intelligence (m/f/d)
Research & Architecture
Automotive Artificial Intelligence (AAI) GmbH is a cutting-edge technology start-up in Berlin.
We offer a virtual 3D platform replicating a realistic city environment that tests the boundaries of autonomous driving software, with the aim to make autonomous driving safer.
In your Master Thesis you will research and develop new technologies in the field of machine learning / deep learning and computer vision in a cutting-edge product development team with other research scientists. Using large sensor data sets you are given the opportunity to bring new research into practise and to solve product related issues.
- Data preparation for machine learning pipelines (feature extraction, data cleaning, augmentation)
- Research and development of computer vision and sensor fusion algorithms for generation of virtual worlds/environments from real-world data
- Implementation of the research concept in a pipeline for evaluation purposes
- Provide productization steps or implementation details for the research work
Skills and Qualifications:
- Master/Diploma student currently enrolled in Computer Science, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence or related fields
- Programming skills: Python
- Deep Learning Frameworks like Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch (Nice to have)
- Determined to reach a goal in time, ability to work independently and to prioritize
- Proactive in learning new tools/techniques
You will be a part of an international team of experienced and highly motivated computer scientists.
Engage in a positive and creative work environment that offers excellent benefits and flexible schedules.
By clicking the “APPLY FOR THIS JOB” button you expressly make the following representations and warranties and give your consents as described below:
Automotive Artificial Intelligence (AAI) GmbH collects your personal data for the purposes of managing AAI’s recruitment related activities as well as for organizational planning purposes globally. Consequently, AAI may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants including for example setting up and conducting interviews and tests, evaluating and assessing the results thereto and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment processes including the final recruitment.
AAI does not disclose your personal data to unauthorized third parties. You agree to the fact that to the extent necessary your personal data may be transferred and/or disclosed to third parties acting on AAI ’s behalf, including transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided AAI with your personal data.