Account Executive (Mid-Market)
San Francisco, CA
Do you have a mind for marketing, are passionate about making your customers successful, and are a demo god with a track record of killing your numbers? Autopilot’s customer journey platform has been called “the future” of marketing automation. We help over 2,000 B2B and B2C customers acquire, nurture and grow leads into high-paying customers using our visual journey-building SaaS software. We track and analyze billions of events and send millions of personalized messages every month.
This is an amazing career opportunity to join the rapidly-growing Autopilot team and have a big impact in a short period of time by winning larger, more strategic new business opportunities. We’re looking for a motivated self-starter who has a consultative sales approach, a successful inside sales track record of hitting monthly or quarterly quotas, and polished presentation skills. You will demonstrate all the behaviors associated with a high performance sales culture, specifically managing a pipeline of new business opportunities and delivering results against a quota. This individual will provide the best sales experience possible for our customers.
What You Will Do
- Hit monthly quotas
- Manage the full deal cycle starting with high volumes of inbound trials and demo requests
- Be a marketing consultant by developing a deep understanding of the product, being hands-on, and helping customers exceed marketing and business goals
- Close customers by leveraging our Free 30 Day Trial cycle to deliver a red-carpet experience to the end user, build the business case, and distill the path to success
- Challenge Director, VP, and C-Level executives to invest in best of breed marketing software
- Identify new avenues for growth, while winning inbound trial leads and reactivating closed/lost or stagnant leads
- Deliver high-impact product demos and assist customers develop winning marketing journey strategies
- Quickly gain a strong understanding of the Autopilot platform and customer needs, in order to troubleshoot and rapidly resolve inquiries
The Skills You Bring
- 5 years of SaaS sales experience, preferably in marketing technology, adtech, or CRM
- 3 years closing, with a proven track record of hitting monthly or quarterly quotas
- Able to thrive in a startup environment— you move quickly, think strategically, and want to be part of building something from ground up
- Evidence of being a product-centric sales or consulting professional
- Ability to multi-task a high volume of leads, emails, and product demos at all times
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to deal with change and be a team player
Perks of being an Autopilot-er
- Join a team of remarkable, innovative and social people
- Own a part of Autopilot: every team member receives generous stock options
- 100% healthcare & dental
- 401k plan
- Generous PTO
- Catered lunches, snacks and beverages
- Great setups: stand up/sit desks, large monitors and a new MacBook laptop
- Centrally located office in SoMa (2nd & Howard, opposite the LinkedIn building)
- Dogs, bikes and fun all permitted in office
- Long term opportunities to grow, learn and needle move your career
Autopilot is on a mission to help marketers create remarkable customer journeys and drive revenue. Our visual canvas interface includes automation features for acquiring, nurturing and growing customers, while the platform connects with Salesforce, Slack, Segment, Twilio, and 500+ other apps. Autopilot helps customers like Microsoft, Atlassian, Lyft, Crunchbase, Freshdesk, and LiveChat gain a centralized view their customers, and personalize real-time messaging and lifecycle content nurturing across online, offline, and mobile channels.
Founded in 2012, Autopilot is based in San Francisco and has raised $20.5M in venture funding. Backers include Salesforce Ventures, Rembrandt Venture Partners, Stage One Capital, Southern Cross Venture Partners, Blackbird Ventures, Tim Draper, and Terry Garnett.
For more information visit https://autopilothq.com/company/about.html.