Product Marketing Manager
San Francisco, CA
Autopilot is looking for a brilliant Product Marketing Manager to join our fast growing team. You'll be tasked with developing and executing go-to-market strategies for our key products and target segments. The ideal candidate will be an assassin at competitive intelligence, looking for market opportunities to exploit in the belief that making marketing simpler is better. You'll be a great storyteller too, communicating to internal and external audiences how our solutions can truly help people succeed. And above all, you'll be obsessed with the market and our opportunity to win. You'll drive strategy for pricing, product positioning, customer lifecycle management and detailed competitive analysis. Ideally you'll have experience marketing SaaS, believe in beautiful solutions to challenging problems and understand the hustle required to succeed in an early stage company. If this sounds like you, it's time to join Autopilot. A place where your career truly will begin.
- Communicate our marketing strategy to our sales team. Help develop new sales strategies including presentations, launch training material and product cheat sheets.
- Develop and refine product positioning and core value propositions for existing and new products.
- Develop and refine go-to-market strategies for key products and target segments.
- Manage market research including competitive analysis and intelligence.
- Help define and drive the strategy for new market offerings and product launches.
- Help develop product demos and communication training and execution for key trade shows such as Dreamforce to help clearly demonstrate our product offering and positioning against competition.
- Create and define our product demo experience: tell the story and create a magical demo.
- Produce product demo videos that help our prospects evaluate to make informed purchasing decisions to solve their problems.
- Be an expert on all of our products and product offerings: this should border on an obsession.
- Understand our competitors offerings, strengths and weaknesses and help our team position Autopilot for maximum sales wins.
- Analyze data such as analyst reports, websites, CRM data (win/loss) for competitive intelligence and use this information to develop strategy to position and market our products.
- Be an Autopilot ambassador: help marketers solve problems, understand simpler is better and have passion for helping reinvent marketing automation.
- 3+ years experience ideally. If you have 2.75 years experience and think you can prove that we're wrong with our required experience of 3+ year go ahead. I dare you.
- Strong SaaS background and an understanding of marketing automation and lead nurturing software.
- Hands on experience and evidence of being pragmatic: experience developing demo videos, slide decks and play books.
- The ability to story tell and deliver product demos: evidence of this previously.
- Proven ability to work in a startup environment where you are hands on and are required to work to what can seem like impossible deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Autopilot is a fast growing startup based in downtown San Francisco. Our platform is focused on being the easiest way for marketers to start lead nurturing based on users behavior to drive more revenue. Customers include Microsoft, Bosch, Nokia, Voxer, Cambium Networks, Primitive Logic, SendHub and PandaDoc.
We are venture backed by Rembrandt VC, Tim Draper, Southern Cross Venture Partners, Blackbird VC and Garnett Ventures and recently raised $10mm to help us accelerate our growth and buy more pop chips for our office.
If you're passionate about marketing technology, come and help us re-think marketing automation from the ground up.