Customer Success Manager
San Francisco, CA
At Autopilot we have set our sights on a remarkable goal -- to help 1 million marketers graduate beyond batch and blast email marketing and allow them to adopt easy-to-use multi-channel customer journey marketing software. It’s about enabling marketers to create marketing that doesn’t feel like marketing to yield better results through our Acquire, Nurture and Grow framework.
To achieve this goal we’re building a one-of-a-kind success organization that is focused on helping our customers drive remarkable results. We’re looking for someone with demonstrated passion for customer success and the marketing technology industry. Someone who understands how to shape a post sales experience; from new customer onboarding, to training, to product adoption and renewal/expansion opportunities.
This is an opportunity to deliver an innovative customer success program, work with a great team and take the reins to achieve remarkable results with our customers.
- Understand customer initiatives & goals, then help them execute and deliver on these goals to drive value for their organization.
- Own the account health of customers, account stages and proactively address engage accounts to drive retention and reduce churn.
- Advocate for the customer internally. Work collaboratively with the entire organization to improve the customer experience.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality to help them achieve their goals.
- Deliver best practice content to our customers through a unique onboarding journey, getting started tutorials, help center and value-driven product use cases.
- Grow each account by driving value for our customers and progressing them through clearly defined account stages
- Serve as a marketing consultant and expert to help customers optimize journeys and grow their business.
Experience & Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree required, technical degree – advantage
- Relevant industry experience in marketing technology software
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with executive level personnel
- Experience managing, hiring and building team culture
- Proven project management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Relentless results oriented individual
- Team player and proven contribution to company culture
- A strong sense of empathy for the customer
- Proven expertise in a similar or related product
- Ability to work independently, make decisions and proactively lead and improve processes
- Demonstrated ability for managing people, priorities in a fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail and ability to troubleshoot technical issues
- Demonstrated understanding of marketing technology, the marketing technology landscape and marketing principles like lead nurturing, content marketing, SEO, SEM
- Thorough knowledge of Salesforce
Perks of Being and Autopilot-er
- Join a team of remarkable, innovative and social people
- Own a part of Autopilot: every team member receives generous stock options
- 100% healthcare & dental
- 401k plan
- Generous PTO
- Catered lunches, snacks and beverages
- Great setups: stand up/sit desks, large monitors and a laptop
- Centrally located office in SoMa (2nd & Howard, opposite the LinkedIn building)
- Dogs, bikes and fun all permitted in office
- Long term opportunities to grow, learn and needle move your career
Autopilot is on a mission to help marketers create remarkable customer journeys and drive revenue. Our visual canvas interface includes automation features for acquiring, nurturing and growing customers, while the platform connects with Salesforce, Slack, Segment, Twilio, and 500+ other apps. Autopilot helps customers like Lyft, Mixpanel, Dolby, Freshdesk, LiveChat, and thousands more to gain a centralized view their contacts, and personalize real-time messaging and lifecycle content nurturing across online, offline, and mobile channels.
Founded in 2012, Autopilot is based in San Francisco and has raised $20.5M in venture funding. Backers include Salesforce Ventures, Rembrandt Venture Partners, Stage One Capital, Southern Cross Venture Partners, Blackbird Ventures, Tim Draper, and Terry Garnett.
For more information visit https://autopilothq.com/company/about.html.