Admin & HR
We are looking for an office manager to assist with general administration work, operations, events, catering, greeting guests, scheduling, travel planning, and HR tasks such as hiring and onboarding of new employees. This role will suit someone looking to start a career in operations, HR and marketing. Both entry level and experienced applicants will be accepted.
- Provide assistance to the CEO, and executive team when in Sydney.
- Manage reception of guests and create a welcoming atmosphere.
- Facilitate meetings, calendars and take notes when required.
- Coordinate travel and prepare expense reports.
- Plan, coordinate and execute varying types of internal and external meetings and events.
- Create, edit and proof documents and presentations.
- Handle operational needs of the company, including basic facilities management (employee requests, ordering of food and other supplies).
- Coordinate catering for meetings, team meetings and other company events.
- Sort, distribute and ship company mail.
- Setup and close down meetings rooms.
- Assist with office relocation including hiring external contractors
- Assist with event planning and coordinate events with internal marketing team
- Complete basic accounting, HR and financial admin tasks.
- Perform other duties, as assigned or required.
- Genuine interest in the marketing tech industry.
- Experience with Google Docs and Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrated organizational and communication skills.
- Independently anticipate needs of operations, executives and take action accordingly.
- Verifiable written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high-pace environment.
- Self starter: positive, energetic with a pragmatic approach to problem solving.
Perks of joining the company:
- Join a team of remarkable, innovative and social people
- Own a part of Autopilot: every team member receives generous stock options
- Generous time off and career balance
- Great new setup: MacBook computers
- Office in Martin Place (MLC Centre) with city views and great transport and food options
- Bike parking, showers and unlimited free coffee from a local cafe
- Long term opportunities to grow with continued learning
- Phone & phone bill: covered as part of this role
To apply, please respond to this advertisement with a resume (or Linkedin profile URL) and email clearly explaining how your skill set is suited to this position to perform the duties required.