San Francisco, CA
Ready to be part of a high-growth team that's on a mission to make marketing automation accessible to 100,000 companies in 5 years? Are you looking to take your web and online skills to the next level and create magic every day?
At Autopilot, you’ll have the opportunity to develop the AutopilotHQ website, Flight School (training and community platform - Wordpress), blogs (Wordpress), resources (Wordpress), and our new developer APIs site. You'll work on exciting growth projects, leveraging 3rd party APIs, Autopilot's orchestration engine, SEO, retargeting, conversion rate optimization, A/B testing, and more. Your position is set up for success, benefiting from clear internal creative and development direction, strong designers, and no dedicated in-house web developers.
- Develop and manage all Autopilot web properties, including autopilothq.com, blog.autopilothq.com, flightschool.autopilothq.com, and developers.autopilothq.com
- Build a globally recognized online brand by defining and adhering to high quality guidelines, including for design, performance, user experience, security
- Optimize the online experience for all major browsers running on mobile and desktop
- Own and evolve the testing and deployment processes for Autopilot web development
- Implement SEO and online conversion best practices across our website, blog and on other special web projects
- Be the developer on the web & online team, working cross-functionally with marketing, engineering, and design
- Genuine interest and passion for web development and marketing technology
Experience & Skills Required
- Understanding of Wordpress development, plugins and proven Wordpress development experience a strong plus
- Database experience in MySQL (for Wordpress)
- Experience with integration techniques including Web Services, REST APIs, SDKs, and scripting languages a plus
- Experience in deploying projects into production to a cloud service e.g. Rackspace, Amazon.Git and/or Github experience.
- Background in technical SEO (onsite/offsite) and online conversion funnels
- Customer empathy: the ability to put yourself in the customer's shoes and refine your work based on your understanding.
- Independent self-starter who thrives in a startup environment and looks forward to context-switching and grinding it out
- A willingness to learn and a genuine passion for continued learning: you read and study web development and maybe even have your own blog
Perks of Being An Autopilot-er
- Join a team of remarkable, innovative and social people
- Own a part of Autopilot: every team member receives generous stock options
- 100% healthcare & dental
- 401k plan
- Generous PTO
- Catered lunches, snacks and beverages
- Great setups: stand up/sit desks, large monitors and a new MacBook laptop
- Centrally located office in SoMa (2nd & Howard, opposite the LinkedIn building)
- Dogs, bikes and fun all permitted in office
- Long term opportunities to grow, learn and needle move your career
Autopilot is on a mission to help marketers create remarkable customer journeys and drive revenue. Our visual canvas interface includes automation features for acquiring, nurturing and growing customers, while the platform connects with Salesforce, Slack, Segment, Twilio, and 500+ other apps. Autopilot helps customers like Lyft, Mixpanel, Dolby, Freshdesk, LiveChat, and thousands more to gain a centralized view their contacts, and personalize real-time messaging and lifecycle content nurturing across online, offline, and mobile channels.
Founded in 2012, Autopilot is based in San Francisco and has raised $20.5M in venture funding. Backers include Salesforce Ventures, Rembrandt Venture Partners, Stage One Capital, Southern Cross Venture Partners, Blackbird Ventures, Tim Draper, and Terry Garnett.
For more information visit https://autopilothq.com/company/about.html.