Product & Development – Product
Autosoft, Inc. (www.autosoftdms.com) is a Dealership Management System (DMS) software company serving the retail automotive industry for 31 years. At Autosoft, we embrace change, encourage out of the box thinking, and listen to our employees to help shape the future of our business.
We currently have an opening for an UX Designer that will work with cross-functional teams to develop designs for SaaS applications.
Who You Are:
As a UX Designer, you will be responsible for creating intuitive, visually appealing and effective designs for Autosoft products across PC, tablet, and mobile platforms, working with both product development and marketing.
What You'll Do:
- Develop, communicate, and implement user experience vision and UI framework for features across desktop, IOS and Android applications for current and next generation products
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product management, development and marketing to take features from concept to launch
- Document design solutions using sketches, wireframes, flows, and pixel-perfect mocks
- Deliver detailed designs and components to agile development teams and refine as necessary during product sprints
- Maintaining vision and understanding of UI/UX trends in the ever-changing SaaS environment
- Prototype designs as needed for user research and tests
- Create and maintain style guides and UI pattern libraries
What You Need to Get the Job Done:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Interaction Design, or related field
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in software UX or web design
- Demonstrated success working with Creative and/or Marketing leads to establish and execute on program vision
- Expertise in wireframing and visual design tools such as Axure, Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, is expected.
- Strong visual design sense, clean command over typography, interaction design, and usability
- Well versed in fundamental visual and interactive design disciplines and principles
- Experience with responsive design methods and development of design iterations
- Deep understanding of user-centered design methodologies
- Ability to visualize, own, and execute the creation of an experience from initial concept to implementation
What You'll Love About Us:
- Great Company Culture- We've been recognized by multiple organizations like "Best Places to Work in PA" for our great workplace culture for 6 consecutive years. We celebrate together; Friday Fun Carts with snacks and adult beverages, and random holiday celebrations.
- Rest and Relaxation- Three (3) weeks PTO and 9 Paid Holidays.
- Health Benefits- Medical, dental, & vision insurance with plan options to fit employee's unique needs, including a 100% company paid medical option.
- Prepare for the Future- 401(k) with a generous company match.
- Work/Life Balance- Flexible schedules, Parental Leave, Volunteer Time Off, Wellness initiatives.
- Pets are Family Too- Pet insurance for your furry family members.
- Continuous Learning- We encourage growth and curious minds by providing Tuition Reimbursement for our employees
Autosoft is dedicated to providing a healthful, comfortable and productive workplace for all its employees and all visitors/patrons/contractors. Autosoft is now a tobacco-free campus for everyone.
Autosoft is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.