Customer Success Lead
3 - Growth
We're looking for a real superhuman. Someone who can keep 10 balls juggling at once for longer than 5 seconds. As the Customer Success Lead, you will keep our hundreds of thousands of users happy, providing solutions to both individual consumers and business accounts the moment they need it. You will facilitate product insight organization and communication so that the product team is always fully aware of our customer's needs. You will help Ava grow by assigning leads to the sales team before the lead goes cold. Your mission is to make people recognize the Ava brand for it's exceptional customer experience!
Who are we?
We are a team of highly passionate and ambitious creators and entrepreneurs, aiming to make the world 24/7 accessible for deaf & hard-of-hearing people. Ava is the fastest & most advanced mobile captioning system in the world. It cleverly uses speech recognition and speaker identification technologies, to make conversations between people with hearing loss and hearing people possible.
At Ava, the CEO is the only hearing person in a family of deaf people, and the CTO is deaf and non-speaking - both were Forbes 30 under 30. We use our product everyday to do our standup meetings, lunches, any many more. Our headquarters are in San Francisco, part of our core team is in Paris, and we have several more representatives in other countries. Many thousands of people use Ava daily for their doctors appointments, social events, at work, in schools, and in many other situations. We’re working with large companies like GE, Airbus, Salesforce, Hilton, and many more. A few of the publications that have written about Ava include : TechCrunch, Wall Street Journal, Forbes, TF1, Le Figaro, Le Monde.
We currently have hundreds of new downloads from qualified users every day. These are people from different parts of the world (Europe, North America, South America). The more users, the more feedback to relay, questions to be answered, bugs to be reported, and education to be provided. On top of that we have a growing number of big corporate, educational, and public clients, who require custom onboarding, high level service, and customer relationship management. Simply put, we are growing a lot, and we hope that you can help us manage this growth!
What we expect from you?
- You are able to put yourself in the shoes of our users and can easily extract all their blockers and questions to build and maintain instructional materials and FAQ items.
- You like creating content to inform and educate users about the technology and possible ways to use it.
- You are a communicator who can extract key user issues, questions, and feedback.
- You know how to engage with professionals from fields such as education, business, and non-profits.
- You work with urgency, but remain calm under pressure.
- You are ready to use your energy to do #techforgood.
- You are fluent in ASL
- You are able to create videos and marketing content.
Ideally you recognize yourself to be:
- Honest & high sense of integrity. You don't hide the truth from people or cut corners ethically. You can admit your mistakes, and do not shy away from honest conversation.
- Efficient. You are able to get a lot done without much effort. You are organized, typically have a clear focus and act productively.
- Communicative. You're a pro at talking to and updating any stakeholder, but most importantly your team.
- Listener. You value what others have to say. You calmly react to other people's feedback.
- Attention to detail. You can easily navigate in a huge amount of information, and yet be mindful of all details.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing startup, that also happens to be making a huge social impact.
- A super versatile role where you will learn more than you can dream of. Be prepared to wear many hats....at once!
- An awesome work environment, with people who are truly driven by a mission. Guaranteed source of inspiration.
- Learning more about deaf culture, hearing loss, accessibility, and inclusion. You may even learn some sign language (ASL)