Motion Graphics Designer (Video)
New York /
Avalanche is an open-source platform for launching decentralized finance applications and enterprise blockchain deployments in one interoperable, highly scalable ecosystem. Developers who build on Avalanche can easily create powerful, reliable, and secure applications and custom blockchain networks with complex rulesets or build on existing private or public subnets.
ABOUT AVA LABS
Ava Labs makes it simple to launch finance applications using blockchain technology–with highly scalable and efficient networks, customizable public and private blockchains, the capability to create any digital asset, and more. We are empowering people to build an open, simple, and democratic internet of finance that enables the world to have a more prosperous future.
Ava Labs was founded by Cornell computer scientists who brought on talent from Wall Street to execute their vision. The company has received funding from Andreessen Horowitz, Initialized Capital, and Polychain Capital, with angel investments from Balaji Srinivasan and Naval Ravikant.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Ava Labs is looking for someone who is passionate about design and creative executions. This person has experience in working in a fast-paced environment bringing visual ideas and concepts to life. The role will require a variety of marketing design skills, including but not limited to, branded marketing collateral, event promotions, social media assets, general digital and website assets. This person has experience working and collaborating with non-creative departments such as business development and engineering.
The Marketing Designer is an essential member of the Ava Labs marketing team who will help position Avalanche as the go-to blockchain platform for all financial products, services, and other decentralized applications.
What you will be doing
- Create visually appealing, user-friendly digital assets across all marketing channels: social platforms, responsive website, static ads, motion graphics, banners, email, in-product, etc.
- Concept, design, and animate assets as part of the marketing plan
- Design unique motion and static graphics for our key brand initiatives, announcements and partnerships
- Develop visual identity platforms, systems, typography, illustration, iconography systemsIdeate visual concepts/themes/directions and refining design work based on creative direction
- Create assets that follow creative briefs and adhere to strong graphics design and animation best practices
- Work cross-functionally and collaborating with internal and external team members
- Keep project timelines on track
- Collaborate with peer designers within Ava Labs to maximize the impact
- Collaborate with executive staff on design needs including presentations, pitch decks, social graphics
What you will bring
- 2+ years of experience in designing marketing visual assets for high-growth or enterprise digital marketing channels
- Experience developing branding systems
- Experience developing scalable design systems that enable quick, high-impact executions
- High attention to detail with the ability to bring a brief to life with design
- Demonstrated experience in Figma and Adobe Creative Suite
- Expert use in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Proven expertise in visual effects, graphics design and animation. Expert in use of Adobe After Effects and Cinema 4D a plus
- Showcase your portfolio, and let it speak for itself
- Demonstrated experience articulating the design trends
- Effective and efficient communicator and team player
- Strong ability to receive and assess constructive feedback and adjust designs appropriately
- Bonus: you have creative capabilities beyond marketing design