Growth Marketing Manager
Avalanche is an open-source platform for launching decentralized finance applications and enterprise blockchain deployments in one interoperable, highly scalable ecosystem. Developers who build on Avalanche can easily create powerful, reliable, and secure applications and custom blockchain networks with complex rulesets or build on existing private or public subnets.
ABOUT AVA LABS
Ava Labs makes it simple to launch finance applications using blockchain technology–with highly scalable and efficient networks, customizable public and private blockchains, the capability to create any digital asset, and more. We are empowering people to build an open, simple, and democratic internet of finance that enables the world to have a more prosperous future.
Ava Labs was founded by Cornell computer scientists who brought on talent from Wall Street to execute their vision. The company has received funding from Andreessen Horowitz, Initialized Capital, and Polychain Capital, with angel investments from Balaji Srinivasan and Naval Ravikant.
Location: US Remote
Job level: manager, director, VP experience
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Lead the growth marketing campaigns across all audience channels targeting developers and companies interested in blockchains, cryptocurrencies and decentralized applications
- Create and run viral campaigns and capture wide audiences of external developer communities; raise awareness, lead the acquisition and activation of external developers and developer communities
- Grow our presence throughout various online communities and channels from Reddit, Twitter, Discord, Medium, Telegram, Quora, Instagram, Facebook, podcasts, forums
- Find creative ways to drive high levels of interest in our brand
- Analyze data and track metrics to optimize your campaigns and ads
- Work with modern marketing tools and automate your tasks
WHAT WILL YOU BRING
- BS or higher degree in Marketing
- Expert in growth marketing, marketing campaigns, viral and social media techniques and strategies
- Extremely creative, strategic and tactical with content, messaging, campaign strategy and storytelling
- Tech savvy with modern marketing tools and CRMs
- Data driven and able to automate tasks and campaigns
- Able to run this department hands-on until we hire more people
- Experience with political campaigns, big brand campaigns is preferred