Product Marketing Manager
New York /
Avalanche is an open-source platform for launching decentralized finance applications and enterprise blockchain deployments in one interoperable, highly scalable ecosystem. Developers who build on Avalanche can easily create powerful, reliable, and secure applications and custom blockchain networks with complex rulesets or build on existing private or public subnets.
ABOUT AVA LABS
Ava Labs makes it simple to launch finance applications using blockchain technology–with highly scalable and efficient networks, customizable public and private blockchains, the capability to create any digital asset, and more. We are empowering people to build an open, simple, and democratic internet of finance that enables the world to have a more prosperous future.
Ava Labs was founded by Cornell computer scientists who brought on talent from Wall Street to execute their vision. The company has received funding from Andreessen Horowitz, Initialized Capital, and Polychain Capital, with angel investments from Balaji Srinivasan and Naval Ravikant.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Ava Labs is looking for a Product Marketing Manager who is passionate about rapidly scaling tech brands. This person has experience in digital marketing and communications, prioritization, and time management. This role needs a result-driven individual who can build workflows to consistently design, build, and execute marketing campaigns. This person is able to get results, while managing many campaigns and executions simultaneously. The Product Marketing Manager is an essential member of the Ava Labs who will help position Avalanche as the go-to blockchain platform for all financial products, services, and other decentralized applications.
- Collaborate with Product and Marketing leads to define, manage, and execute comprehensive go-to-market strategies for Avalanche
- Ensure that all channel’s growth and customer acquisition strategies are optimized
- Develop and launch multiple marketing campaigns that prime the marketing funnel and maximize user acquisition
- Act as the liaison and effectively convey customer needs to Product, Engineering, and Business Development teams
- Work with respective channel owners to define, manage, and activate all of the necessary components to bring a campaign or launch to market, including paid, social, SEO, content, email, web, and PR
- Track the effectiveness of product marketing campaigns and report back to the business on performance and optimizations required
- Coordinate and project manage the launches of new product features and existing features, ensuring successful delivery with buy-in from marketing, product, and key stakeholders
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- 3-6 years experience in product or digital marketing
- 2+ years of experience in tech product marketing, preferably within a high-growth environment
- Successful track record of researching target markets, defining messaging, and executing product launch plans.
- Strong analytical ability, conflict resolution, and negotiation skills
- Superior writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Preferred: Highly passionate about blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies
- Required: Advanced knowledge of Google Marketing Platform, MailChimp, major social channels